Chapter 46

Chapter 46

I was scared, not going to lie. It's time I text back.

(A-Allison p-anon person)
A- who is this And why are you texting me?
P- you'll see. We're getting revenge.
A- please leave me alone..
P- never, don't speak of this to anyone anymore. Or they'll be hurt much more than when we will hurt you.
A- leave all my friends out of this.
P- then keep your pretty mouth shut.

They better not hurt anyone I love. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone but if it's necessary I know how to fight. And I'm not afraid to use my hands. Maybe just in case. I'll bring a switchblade. I mean who knows if it will be needed but it's better safe than sorry.

I got all my stuff ready for the beach and we were all meeting at the guy's place but taking 3 cars since there was the wdw boys, Logan, Brendan, Evan, Ayla, all my girlfriends too..

so theres a lot of people but my tesla only had 5 seats so jahneva wanted to sit in Logans car with Ayla. But we all know she's been texting Logan this whole time so she most likely wanted to go for Logan. Even Ayla is trying to get them together. Because I may or may not have told her about them.

It was lit during the drive to the beach. The girls and I jammed out to a bunch of songs.

Our playlist was so lit that it played "THE" why don't we boy's music! Like oh my gosh they're to die for. If only I could be dating jack Avery. Oh wait..

Hehe I crack myself up sometimes.

We arrived and Logan was already vlogging with a waterproof case on his camera.

"Let's gooo!" All of us yelled running towards the sand

We found a spot to put our stuff down and the girls just started to strip till we were just in our bikinis. We were turned around but I felt eyes on us.

As in sync all of us turned around and found the boys staring at our.. behinds

"Ahem boys our eyes are up here" I sassed

"But I definitely wasn't looking there" jack smirks

I smacked his head in attempt of getting it out of the gutter.

He pecks my lips then all the boys removes their shirts and now it's our turn to stare.

"Ahem girls our eyes are up here" Jonah sasses quoting me

Although no one replies. Except Kristina

"Holy mother of abs"