Chapter 48

Chapter 48 (needs tissue boxes, donate pls)

I was pushed towards the back of a surf shop although it was still visible to people on the beach. I looked behind me. Johnny.

Riley was in the back filming every second of my movement.

"Hey beautiful missed me?" The pervert asks

"Nope, never" I spat at him

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! I control you now. I'm not afraid to hurt you or your little friends. Especially that boy toy of yours" he glares straight into my eyes

"He's not a boy toy. He actually cares about my feelings and would be scared of just giving me a little paper cut! But you! But you would beat me everyday back in Pennsylvania making me die inside!" Don't cry Allison. Don't cry.

"Come on baby let's have some fun" he said

"NO!" I'm not losing my virginity to a guy who makes my life a living hell. And no way am I going to let him rape me.

He pulled me closer to him but I tried to push him away. He forcefully kissed me as I felt tears streaming down my face.

All I kept thinking was "jack, jack, jack, save me"

I heard a picture snap and and I was pushed to the ground.

"Keep quiet, or you know what will happen" Johnny threatens saying he'll hurt my friends

I felt broken. I didn't know what to do. I hated being controlled like a fish stuck in a bowl. With nowhere to go.

I slowly walked back to where everyone was.

They were all happy and oblivious to what happened.

What will Riley do to that picture she took.. it's just more blackmail that really isn't true.

"Hey Allison! We're making s'mores!" Evan the happy dwarf says.

I just nodded my head and sat on the log next to jack.

"Hey you alright? What's wrong?" Jack asks.

How can he tell something's wrong? Like is he a magician or something.. I need answers!

"Nothing's wrong don't worry" I said giving my best smile

"Can we talk later alone.. then will you explain?" He asks

I can't say no..

"Sure" after he said that he smiled and put his arm around me to give me warmth.

The rest of the night I stayed quiet.. but just a few laughs, smiles, yes and no's here and there.

I couldn't get what they said out of my mind

At the end of the night when the boys go to their house jack went up to me wanting to stay with me. But I know he will ask what will happen. So I said no and that he needs to rest at his own place for once.