Chapter 22

Chapter 22
*jacks pov*

I didn't know what to do.. it's true?
Does Jonah, Zach and corbyn know about this..?

After Riley and Daniel left I went back upstairs rewatching the video. Over and over

I called Jonah,Zach, and corbyn to the room and showed them the video.
A chorus of "ohs" echoed through the room.

"So what I'm seeing is.. I could've known what exactly happened if I turned around" Jonah asked

"Yep" I plainly said

"Gosh dang it.."

"I've always wanted to believe allison because I know she's different in a good way and not going to lie Riley is different.. in a not so good way.. more like psycho" Zach said.

"Zach, she's still my girlfriend.." I said
Not so sure about that anymore

"Uh no! She framed Allison! I have been talking to Allison over text. She changed, she's more sadder. And I can tell." Corbyn pointed out.

I needed to talk to Riley and Allison.. okay first let's go to allison's since there's a fewer chance of being yelled at.

But first I need to stop by the shops to get something

*allisons pov*

I felt satisfied with myself. And so thankful to have Daniel in my life. But I have to admit I missed jack.. a lot even if we were just friends

Then I heard a ring. Wait was that my doorbell? I never heard of it before. Well since everyone bangs onto the door like someone's dying.

I opened the door to see none other than the curly haired jack.

But he's holding a giant teddy bear in his arms.

"Allison I am sorry. For every single bad thing I've done towards you. Especially not believing you in the first place.

"Jack.. it's alright. I didn't tell you everything that happened. When I said 'if only you heard what she said' it really hurt me that u didn't want to ask what she exactly said. But please come inside I want to explain." I said walking to the side.

He entered and oh may the war begin Riley