Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Everyone had found me. I was able to walk and everything. I was just scared that if I leave the storage room they will hurt me. I know I'm a coward but what was I supposed to do? Smart mouth them and increase the chance of them killing me.

We headed home right after they saw me. They said it was alright though because we got here around 12 pm and now it's sundown (about 7) so we've been here for awhile already.

Everyone wanted to stay with me to make sure I'm alright but I made sure no one would except just Lali. I wanted to get to know her. She seems someone I could trust. Plus the guys are right next door so if anything happens I could contact them.
We were just setting up the room to have an epic sleepover with a bunch of movies and popcorn hidden under blankets.

"Hey Allison..?" Lali said

"What's up Lali?" I asked

"Who hurt you, and why'd they hurt you. You seem so sweet and caring how could anyone dare hurt you" she said

"Lali I have a deep dark past that only a few know. It was hard to keep up with myself. Trying to settle having a moment where I was happy. But this is what happened.." the next 30 minutes I explained what happened back in Pennsylvania and who were Johnny and Riley to me.

Once I finished her mouth was wide open in shock. She said

"Jonah talked about Riley before though.. and she seemed nice"

"Yes, I thought that too as she used to be my best friend but that wasn't real life anymore. Real life is when you realize there are some people who don't accept you. They want you to realize something but when it comes to some people. You just won't know what you did" I said

"How did you deal with everything? You seem so strong. And I've noticed when we found you. You weren't crying or anything despite the pain." Welp. She noticed.

"Lali I don't really cry a lot.. I try not to at least. My mom is the only one who has seen me cry. But now she's busy with her business so she left me here with a house, a car, and a life that I'm trying to keep up with. So she moved to New York with my dad."

She nodded "oh I get it. Come on let's go watch a couple movies. But to hype it up first let's watch the maze runner!"
I excitedly nodded and put it on.

~I FLIPPING LOVE MAZE RUNNER!~