Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Jack and I have been together just swimming around for the past hour. We decided we should reveal that we're dating soon. So we went up to Brendan and asked if he could take a photo of us.

Although we had to take a photo using my phone not his camera since he would still need to transfer the photos with a laptop

(A/N I'm not sure if this is how it works with all cameras but this is how it works with mine)

We took an adorable picture where he's carrying me bridal style.

We both posted the picture on Instagram with a caption that says "real ❤️"

It immediately got a bunch of likes with saying stuff like "omg jallison?", "Jack posted the same thing! Are you guys dating", or plain "SHIPPPP"

I'm happy there was no hate so far just support because jack makes me so happy and without him I wouldn't know what to do with my life

I excused myself to go to the restroom. While I was walking there I felt like there was someone who was watching me. Someone who's following me.

I turned around. No one was paying attention to my paranoia maybe I'm just scared.

I continued my adventure to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands then walked back out.

But I felt someone pull me back and cover my mouth pulling me somewhere.

Who is it? What do they want from me? Where are they taking me?
Deja vu up in here

~sorry it's short!~