Chapter 53

Chapter 53 (after this chap I ran out of tissues)

It's been a week since I've talked to jack, seen the girls in person, told people on what happened. The girls text me just to check in. I haven't been doing anything,

I've just been staying home eating whatever food is in the cupboards but every now and then I order take out.

*jacks pov*

I don't know what to think. I know I said I'd believe her and the promise ring we have for each other but I don't know.. I trust her but when this photo came around I don't know what to think. It's been a week. The Girls have been updating me. Allison hasn't gone out of her house and I feel terrible.

I want to believe it's true but yet there's not evidence and that guy.. didn't look like Johnny. I miss her but what if her and I just wasn't meant to be.

I decided to call Allison. I need to tell her on what I think.

We agreed to meet up at her place.. I'm nervous

*allisons pov*

I'm nervous. Jacks coming over in 10 minutes. I quickly cleaned as much as I can since I've been living in a pig sty the past week.

There was a ring of the doorbell. As I opened it there stood jack. My boyfriend. But I hope I could still call him that by the end of the day.

"Hey jack.. I missed you" I smiled slightly

"Hey, can we sit?" He asked

We went to the couch and I waited for him to speak

"Allison.. I love you. So much. But I thought of what happened. I want to believe you, I said I would from what happened before. But everything has just been going wrong. It was only for one day we dated but then drama started again.. maybe it was just not meant to be Allison.." after jack said 'it wasn't meant to be' I felt my heart actually shatter.

"S-so were brea-aking up?" I choked out. There was a lump in my throat that didn't want to leave

"Yes.. I'm sorry Allison. We could be friends? But I think we should just give each other space for now" he said before heading out.

" wait jack.." I said quietly but enough for him to hear

He turns around and waited for what I wanted to say

I handed him the promise ring.

"Give this to someone who really deserves your trust and who will keep it. I never did anything and I want you to know that.." I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Allison.." he walks towards me

"Please leave jack" he nodded his head as I walked him out.

I collapsed on the floor sobbing my eyes out

~IM SO SORRY GUYS~