Chapter 43

Chapter 43
*jacks pov*

I know allisons birthday is coming up soon. But I wanted it to be special. To the point where she forgets everything that happened with Riley and Johnny even just for one day.

I needed to pick up some items from the store though.

I need some help with this.. I mean I want this perfect so I need to have some people who know her well.

Would Lali know her well. I mean they defined got close after they had that sleepover that day.

Oh and I know Daniel and her are pretty close. Not going to lie I did get pretty jealous but now Daniel has Kristina and I'm pretty sure Allison likes me back..

I went to Daniels room and told him about the plan. I called Lali and do the same telling her we would pick her up.
The three of us then arrived at the mall.

"Okay so first off what's your main idea?" Daniel asked

"Well of course romantic since I want to ask her to be my girlfriend" I said

"jack you came to the right people. When Allison and I were together the other day we talked to each other about random stuff. And it so happens that we talked about a dream date, way to be asked out, and proposals. Basically anything you need." Thank god for having Lali here.

"To the decoration store!" Daniel pointing the way

"Okay she said she likes flowers, a lot of candles, mason jars, fairy lights, well basically a really cute Tumblr set up" Lali explains

"Let's do this!" I yelled running into the shop grabbing all the things that would fit perfectly with the set up I'm planning.

~sorry I know it's slightly short~