Chapter 55

Chapter 55

I texted in the groupchat with literally all my friends.. and jack.

'Hey guys. Can everyone please come over to my house? It's important and if you don't come i won't ever see you again.. but I just want you all to know that I love you guys..'

After saying that one message my phone blew up.

They all asked questions like 'what do you mean?' 'On my way' 'don't do anything stupid' etc..

But one text stood out 'you can only bring up to 2 people with you so they can get Kristina - r&j'

Who will I bring.. I don't know

After 20 minutes everyone arrived and they all waited for me to explain my text and Kristina's text.

Jack was here.. I'm scared for what will be his reaction.

"So uhm I told all the girls on what happened at the beach with the photo of what made it looked like I was kissing a guy. It was Johnny and now that I told the girls Johnny and Riley are trying to get me back. So they captured Kristina but to get her back I need to take her place.. I'll miss you guys" I looked down that whole time. I felt to ashamed of dragging my friends into my situation.

I was tackled into a huge group hug.

"Who are you going to bring with you?" Logan asked

"I don't know.. Daniel you should go because you're Kristina's boyfriend but I don't know who else" I said

I wanted jack to go but at the same time I didn't.

It's as if people read my mind and everyone looked at jack.

"What?" Jack asked

"GO WITH HER!" Lali yelled and everyone agreed

"If it's alright with you Allison I'd like to say goodbye to you.." I can't say no I mean..

"Sure" I plainly said

I told them all the details of where I'm meeting them and when.

We all hung out until it was 11:30 pm. I got ready to leave. But I kept a hidden switch blade and I got my old phone that I quickly hid. In case I'm alone I could call the police maybe..

It was 11:50 pm now. I went downstairs.
Jack and Daniel were ready but everyone was in tears.

They all said stuff like "we'll come get you don't worry" "be safe and careful" "we'll miss you so much and we love you" etc..

I said my goodbyes and the three of us were on our way.

We drove to the top of the lot and there stood the three figures of Riley,Johnny, and Kristina.