Chapter 60

Chapter 60
*allisons pov*

I have been sitting here with very minimal light. I'm bored out of my mind. Riley and Johnny have been feeding me but it was all junk food.. weird to say this but I miss eating regular meals and even salads. I'm just sick of this place and I miss everyone.. but do they miss me?

Suddenly I heard footsteps and talking.

"Where is she?" A person asked. It definitely wasn't Riley but not Johnny.. wait. Jack?

The three figures came down with a lamp in Rileys hands. But then once jack and I made eye contact he immediately ran over to me.

"ALLISON! I missed you so much! We missed you so much" jack pulls me into a tight hug

But then I saw Johnny with a chair in his hands ready to hit jack.

I tried to push jack away because I didn't want him hurt but i was too late where Johnny successfully hit him and jack was now passed out

"NO! You pabos (Idiots)! STOP! Don't hurt jack please!" I yelled trying to reach jack so I could do at least a little protection. But no they just pushed my aside.

But then I heard glass shattering, wood breaking, and loud yelling echoing throughout the whole house.

But then I heard the amazing yells of the swat team.

Riley and Johnny started to freak out as the began to unchain me and jack but then I saw a little black and red thing slowly sliding out of jacks pocket. PEPPER SPRAY!

Once one hand was released I stretched to jack and grabbed the spray immediately spraying Riley and Johnny in the eyes
(SPRAY SPRAY HOE)

Riley and Johnny groaned in pain as I grabbed the keys and uncuffed jack and I while yelling "IN HERE HELP!"

The swat team found us quick enough to see jack and I chained up still and put Riley and Johnny's hand behind their backs while I put my hands up and jack.. well he's still unconscious.

The police officers were also there and they had us answer a bunch of questions.

Turns out everyone else got a photo from jack of the address before jack entered the house and told the police once they got it.
Riley and Johnny confessed to what they did and were arrested right off the bat. They were still going to court thought and I have to say what has exactly happened. I didn't mind though.

Time to see my friends.. but still there was that one thought in my brain.. 'I just keep ruining lives, what will happen if I just leave and never come back. Will that make everyone happy?'