chapter-2

Malhotra mansion.

Neyonica was sitting in the living room and impatiently waiting for manik both navya and harsh smiled seeing neyonica. Navya sat beside her.

Navya : maa manik will come home as soon as they land.

Neyonica : I know navya but I am going to meet him after one and half years so I am very exited.

Harsh chuckled seeing her exciment.

Neyonica : harsh call cabir and ask where are they?

Navya : maa please calm down they will come in sometime.

Harsh : rehne do navya she will not listen us once you call cabir and ask.

Neyonica glared at him where as Navya nooded and took her mobile to call cabir meanwhile they heard the horn of the car which means they arrived neyonica went to the entrance and asked navya to get thali to do arthi. Manik came out of the car and went to the entrance hurriedly and saw his mom and that was standing at the door with smile on their face he went forward and hugged both of them. Navya bought Aarti thali and neyonica did Aarti to Manik.

He hugged navya coming inside the home and took the blessings of his parents and everyone settled in the living room.  Navya was about to go to kitchen to prepare the breakfast but Manik stoped her making her sit between him and cabir saying.

Manik : bhabhi why are you so worried just spend time with me I couldn't get so much time with you.

Navya : smiled  ok manik at least let me instruct them.

Manik : keeping his head on her lap no need bhabhi mom will do that.

Navya : ok.

Neyonica went to kitchen and harsh went to study room to collect some files.

Manik : playfully bhabhi mera bhai aapka tek se Khayal rakh raha hai na Varna Mujhe Bataye mein bhai ki class Le Loon ga.

Cabir : smacking his head oye tu mera class lega ha?

Navya : taking manik side cabir tum mere devar ji ko math maro varna 2 din appko hall my mein hi sona padega.

Listening navya cabir made horrified face and seeing him both manik and navya bursted in to laughter.