Chapter-22 Part 1

Guys I have published the chapter by mistake there is part 2 of chapter 22.

......

Everyone present were shocked looking manik in the place of madhyam

what the hell how is it possible mera beta kaha hai. madhyam's dad asked manik holding his collar in anger.

i don't know where is he. manik said coming out of his grip. 

manik held nandini's hand and lead her to suresh and bent along with her to take his blessings. suresh blessed them and hugged nandini tightly before she could speak manik dragged her to harsh and neyonika who was in shock.

maa give your blessings to your son and daughter in law. manik said bringing them out of their trance.

 nandini started crying badly when he said daughter in law rishab went towards nandini and hugged her to calm down nandini. 

nandu, baby doll please don't cry calm down. rishab said to her.

manik what is this where is madhyam. risbhab asked manik sternly.  

bhai manik kidnapped maddy and forced me to marry him. nandini said snuggling more into to him madhu and mr. singaniya was completely shocked.

no i can't belive this my manik can never do something like this. neyoinika said.

manik tell us now did you force nandini to this marriage? harsh asked to manik stern voice.

yes what ever she said was absolutely true. manik said avarting his gaze.

SLAP SLAP rishab slapped manik on both his cheeks as soon as manik completed his sentence.

how dare you do that to our sister i will kill you. rishab said fuming in anger. 

i don't care what ever you do now nandini is mine i married her no one is going to take her away from me. manik replayed in the same tone nandini shivered listening to his tone.

no i will never allow you to take my sister away from us. rishab said tightening his grip on her.

rishab now she is manik's wife i think he have more rights on nandu than us now. suresh said to rishab. 

what are you saying papa you want to send our nandu with him no way this is not at all a marriage. abhi siad coming near them.

Manik why did you do this I always thought you are my close friend but right now I will break every relation with you. Abhi said turning to manik.

What the hell is happening here now tell me where is my son or else I will hand over you to police. Mr. Singaniya said holding manik's collar.

Oh really let me tell you Mr. Singaniya your only son is in my custody. Manik said smirking to him.

Please don't hurt my son you can have Nandini but tell us where is my son. Madhu said to manik joining her hands.

Without saying anything manik took Nandini along with him to her room she was crying with hiccups.

Manik open the door. Abhi said banging the door Nandini was about to open manik dragged her back and made her sit on the bed.

Nandu please don't cry I did this for Your happiness now please calm down. Manik said in a soft tone and wiped her tears gently.

 But manik this is not good way to make a person happy. Nandini said in a cute baby tone while sniffing which made manik smile broadly. 

Now why are you laughing am I looking like a joker? Nandini asked huffing in anger.

You are cute. Manik said pulling her cheeks. 

Manik don't pull my cheeks I will not like it. she said with a cute pout.

Before he could say anything rishab entered the room along with abhi suresh neyonica harsh with a spare key. As soon as nandini saw suresh she ran to him and hugged him hiding herself in his arms.

Are you crazy manik why did you kidnap madhyam and you married her without her consent why?  neyonica asked manik.

mom I will explain you everything now you just tell do you like nandini as your daughter in law? manik asked her.

ofcourse I always want her as my daughter in law.  Neyonica said stroking nandini's hair who was in suresh's arms. 

I want to talk with nandini privately. suresh said, everyone nodded and left out of the room giving father and daughter some privacy.

nandu I am very sorry please forgive me. suresh said holding her hand.

papa why are you saying sorry it was not at all your mistake it was all manik's mistake. nandini said to him.

no nandini manik has married to you because I asked him to marry you.. saying suresh started narrating the whole incident to hee she was shocked listening to him.

papa your sister was really bad I didn't like her even a bit she was talking very rudely and she was also mocking me on my every moment. nandini said looking down.

then why didn't you tell me that? suresh asked her.

I was afraid that because of me you will lose your sister you me after ages. nandini said to him.

princess no one is important than you to me and you know that very well thank god we found the truth before marriage if  you had married to him then i could have never forgive myself. suresh said to nandini being emotional.

papa you could have told me directly then why did you do this drama? nandini asked innocently.

Manik didn't want you to lose your trust on me that't why he took the whole blame on him. suresh said to her.

he is so good na papa i totally misunderstood him. nandini said looking down.

Don't be sad nandu you didn't know the truth right so he will definitely understand you. Suresh said caressing her hair.

Papa what will we do now everyone are angry on manik. Nandini said Biting her nails.

Don't worry we will tell to everyone. Suresh said to her and she nodded her head.

Are you ok with manik? Suresh asked Nandini.

I don't know papa but I know he is far better than madhyam. Nandini said.

Both went out to see everyone were glaring manik especially Rishab who was furious cabir and avni was trying to control his anger as soon as they came out avni and navya rushed to Nandini to give her support but everyone were confused looking at Nandini's expression before sometime we was crying like hell now she is giving smile to everyone.

Neyonica harsh will you both keep my daughter happy? Suresh asked coming in front of them.

Ofcourse Suresh she is our daughter now. Harsh said hugging her.

I am so happy Nandu is my daughter in law like I always wanted. Neyonica came forward and hugged Nandini.

To be continued in part 2.

Give me the reviews to this chapter guys.