Chapter - 16

Nandini's POV.

I went out if the room and saw Rishab bhai was talking with papa.

Bhai how is madhyam? I asked him.

He is fine Nandu no need to worry. He said side hugging me.

Papa I am sorry. I said to him.

Nandu you are not at fault so don't apologize. He said and I nodded.

OK come everyone are waiting for us in the garden. Papa said taking me and bhai to the garden.

When we entered the garden I saw abhi bhai was talking with manik when neyonica aunty saw me she asked me to sit with her.

Nandu are you fine? Cabir bhai asked me.

Yes bhai. I said.

Nandu are you free tomorrow? Neyonica aunty asked me.

Yes aunty. I replied to her.

OK then why don't you come to malhotra mansion tomorrow. Neyonica aunty asked me.

I looked at papa for the answer and he nodded yes.

OK aunty I will come. I said to her she gave me a big smile.

Nandu Bring even avni it will be fun. Navya bhabhi said before I could give her a nod Rishab bhai interrupted saying.

No navya avni is little busy we have lot of works to complete. Bhai said making me sad.

Ya Ya navya she have lots of pending work let them complete why to disturb them. Cabir bhai said in a mischievous tone I am not able to understand what exactly he wanted to say.

Bhai you will always keep her busy that is not fair. I said huffing in anger I feet an constant gaze when I saw it was manik who was looking at me with amusement.

Nandu that is a professional life we can't involve our personal life try to understand baby doll. Bhai said to me and I just nodded.

It's ok bhai you will always have one or the other reason. I said to bhai feeling sad that she will not be with us tomorrow.

Nandu don't get sad dear I will send her when the work is completed now give me your smile. Rishab bhai said after listening him my face lit up with smile.

Thank you bhai you are the best. I said hugging Rishab bhai.

OK Suresh we will move now it is already late. Harsh uncle said while getting up from his seat.

All the malhotra's bid bye to us and left to malhotra mansion.

End of POV.

Manik's POV.

Manik wait I need to talk to you. Papa said when we entered the mansion I know what he want to talk with me it is about the fight we had some time ago.