chapter 24

Nandu today is your Pehli Rasoi so can you make some sweet. Neyonica asked her.

No why you only sweet I will prepare the whole breakfast today please. Nandini pleaded her.

No way you are not preparing any breakfast it's just a ritual so I asked you to prepare sweet or else I would never allow you to kitchen. Neyonica said to her and to which Nandini pouted.

Please maa only for today please. She asked giving a puppy face which melted her heart and she nodded in agreement.

Okay but one condition Navya will help you. Nayonika said Nandini sternly.

Ok maa as you say I will take bhabhi's help. Nandini said to her.

OK then I am leaving you about him if you need anything just call me. Saying neyonika left the kitchen.

Bhabhi what should I prepare for the breakfast? Nandini ask Navya.

Nandu you can prepare whatever you want we will have it happily. Navya said stroking her hair.

Ok then shall I prepare aloo paratha and Paneer Biryani? Asked looking at Navya.

That would be perfect. Navya said taking out the required ingredients.

Both started preparing the breakfast with their talks and jokes Nandini was completely into cooking now she was thinking what to prepare for the sweet so she ask Navya...