chapter-11

How can they be so heartless papa ek insan ko ithna hurt kaise kar sakthe hai. Rishab said controling his anger.

Papa I feel like killing them with my bare hands who has made my mom suffer so much. Abhi said.

Abhi Rishab don't get angry what ever happened it was all long back. Suresh said storking nandini's hair.

Flash back.

My blood boiled seeing my shreya in that condition u went to shreya and took her in a hug she was startled with the sudden hug then started sobbing in my chest my mom and dad was shocked seeing me early.

Suresh you were supposed to come after 15days right? Mom asked me with scared tone seeing my blood shot eyes.

Why mom are you not satisfied torturing her? I asked in a sarcastic tone.

Suresh your wife is so good she wants to do all those works by herself so we didn't stop her. Dad tried to cover it up but he was stammering.

Oh really dad then what are these? I asked pointing her bruises on her face and body.

They both lowered their head in shame I felt disgusted to thi k them as my parents if they were not my parents o would have killed them by now I saw my shreya was holding my shirt rightly in her fist being afraid I was not able to see her condition I wiped her tears she looked my eyes and said. Suresh ji muje Rishab se milna hai.

Her words broke my heart my parents didn't let shreya to even meet Rishab I looked at them angrily they gulped their saliva

Where is my son? I asked them I  a serious tone.

He is in your room. My dad said and I took shreya along with me to my room saw Rishab was crying.

Shreya immediately ran towards him and took him in his arms lovingly and kissed her forehead and cheeks her eyes moistened seeing him cry for milk.

She sat on the bed taking Rishab and started feeding him I went downstairs saw mom and dad was afraid seeing me.

Suresh I did everything for you I just wanted you to be happy and she is not a perfect girl for you just divorce her I will search a best girl for you who will be well educated and from the best family. Mom said me.

Mom you should have known by now I love her so much and she is my happiness I don't want some educated girl I want a girl who will love me and my family and she did that well but you failed as In laws and as a parents now I am leaving the home with my wife and my child and I don't need a single penny from you good bye. Saying I went to my room and saw shreya was stroking rishabh's hairs lovingly he was asleep in her lap I slowly took him in my arms.

Shreya hum abhi iss ghar chodke ja rahi hai. I said her she nodded.

Meri wajah se appko iss ghar chod rahi ho. She said looking down.

Jiss ghar mein tumhari insult hui uss ghar se mera koti rishta nahi hai. I said cuping her face.

Flash back end