chapter-3

Rishab and avni sat on car and started moving towards their office Rishab was in driving seat and avni was in passenger seat. Avni was seeing outside the window while tears started flowing from her eyes and Rishab saw that and stopped the car at side and took her hand in his hand she looked at him being confused.

Rishab : he called avni.

Avni : ha?

Rishab : look at me.

Avni : low voice what sir.

Rishab : angrily how many times do I have to tell you not to call me sir can't you understand?

Avni : looking down sorry.

Rishab : raising her head by chin avni I will talk to nandini don't worry.

Avni : sniffing I am a bad friend na I am not able to give my little time to her.

Rishab : wiping her tears you the best friend who could ever get. Don't take nandini's words to your heart she was just sad because you couldn't make it up.

Avni : ya I know but you know right I have so much work.

Rishab : avni why don't you leave this job and join space with nandini.

Avni : no Rishab please don't start it again you know na only this job is my source of income.

Rishab : avni what ever mine is yours don't forget and about the money I will pay the fees and all your bills.

Avni : no rishab we are not yet married.

Rishab : so do you think will cheat on you?

Avni : no Rishab I didn't mean that I was telling that.

Rishab : angrily what were you telling avni you know right I love you so much.

Avni : yes I know even I love you very much but I was telling no one knows about our relationship and they may misunderstand us.

Rishab : cuping her face we will tell everyone about us dear why should we hide.

Avni : please Rishab give me some time we will tell everyone.

Rishab : avni today you tell me the reason why you want to hide about our relationship.

Avni didn't answer anything just looked down at her lap.

Rishab : signed and said avni kam kam reason tho bhathav na hamesha chup hojathi hu.

Avni : pleasingly Rishab please.

Rishab : seriouslu nahi avni ajj nahi tumhe meri kahan tum muje bologi wo bhi Sach.

Avni : Rishab ye tum kya kiya.

Rishab : Jo kiya sago kiya abb tho bhathav muje.

Avni : Rishab muje Dar lagtha hai.

Rishab : Dar kid bath ki avni.

Avni : Rishab kya uncle Tumhare Liye muje accept karengi? Nahi Tumhare Liye uncle best ladki lane ki koshish karengi aur mein Kabi perfect hui nahi sakti ho.