Chapter - 19

Malhotra's came to murthy mansion for the breakfast avni was already present.

Suresh bhai Nandu kaha hai (Where is Nandu)? Neyonica asked Suresh not finding her in living room.

She is still sleeping aunty. Rishab said to her.

OK then I will wake her up get her ready singaniya's would be here in some time. Neyonica said to them.

Wait bhabhi I will wake my hone wali bahu. Madhu said entering the living room along with madhyam and his dad.

Hi madhu tum log itni jaldi kaise? Suresh asked greeting them.

Woo bhai ajj inki ek meeting hai tho socha jaldi yaha kaam katham karle. (today he has some meeting so we thought to come early). Madhu said referring her husband.

Manik was glaring madhyam who had bandaid over his face.

OK madhu tum jao abhi tumhari bua ko Nandu ka room dikhao (you can goadhu abhi show Nandu's room to your aunty). Suresh said to abhi.

Madhu moved to Nandini's room where as madhyam and his father settled themselves on the couch comfortably.

Bua this is nandu's room you wake her up I will go now. Abhi said leaving from there.

Madhu gave an evil smirk before entering the room.

Madhu gasped seeing the room it was one of the dream room any girl can ask for.

Her bed

Her bed.

Her study table