Chapter - 17

Manik POV.

All the four of them entered malhotra mansion as soon as mom saw Nandini she went towards her and hugged her she lookes very cute on her dress I am falling for her again and again.

Maa she is mukthi mine and Abhi's friend. I said introducing mukthi to mom.

Hi aunty how are you? Mukthi asked hugging mom.

Fine beta how are you? Mom said replaying her.

Fine aunty. Mukthi said to mom.

And you know her navya my bhabhi. I said pointing navya to mukthi.

Hi mukthi. Navya said hugging mukthi.

Hi navya good to meet you in person. Mukthi said hugging her.

You both know each other? Mom asked in surprise.

Yes mom we talked sometimes on Skype when I used to call manik. Navya said to mom.

Aunty where is Cabir bhai and harsh uncle? Nandini asked nor finding them.

They went to office beta come in everyone have a seat. Mom said welcoming us.

We all chatted for sometime mom and navya was busy in kitchen.

Abhi want to spend some alone time with mukthi so he took her with him adn asked me to drop Nandini to murthy mansion when she want to go and I just nodded.

She went to kitchen to help them I could see she was so close to mom and navya they spent the whole time in kitchen preparing the lunch.

I saw papa and bhai came from office they both came for lunch I was kind of surprised because they never come home for lunch.

What's special today that you both are here for lunch. I asked them when they sat on the couch.

Arey today Nandu came to home for lunch how can we miss lunch with her. Papa said.

Hi uncle hi bhai. Nandini said hugging both of them.

Hi Nandu. Both said in unison.

Uncle today I so happy to spend time with you all. She said with happiness 

I know that's why we came home just to have the lunch with this beautiful. Papa said to her and she blushed.

By the way Nandu did you prepare the luch? Bhai asked in curious.

No bhai but I am ready to eat I am feeling very much hungry. Nandini said cutely rubbing her stomach oh god give me a power to resist this beauty.

OK then chalo what are we waiting for. Cabir bhai said getting up from his seat.

We all went to dining area Nandini was skiing next to papa her other side was empty so I immediately sat next to her before anyone could sit.

She saw me o have her a smile and she returned me the smile.

Seems that today all the dishes are Nandu favorite what about us? Cabir bhai asked pouting.

Bhai today I am the special guest na so all the food is my favorite tomorrow you come to murthy mansion I will 0repare all your favourite. Nandini said to him.