Chapter - 13

Manik POV

I am really angry with Cabir bhai now how can he force me to marry Nandini when I clearly don't love her I know everyone in our family wanted our marriage but I really fell in love with that girl who is a stranger to me I can't even forget her, her face comes in front of my eyes all the time she is my jaan. Where are you my jaan I am waiting for you.

Thinking about my jaan I slept late night.

...

Oh god I am late I should go to dhruv's home and then go to murthy mansion now I will be definitely late.

I reached dhruv's home and saw dhruv was already waiting for me along with the artist we went to drawing room.

Sir I will start my sketch when you start your description. He said me taking his pencil and stood in front of a white sheet.

She is a very beautiful girl she has a long hairs big dueo eyes 👀 which are very attractive and chubby cheeks and her smile is the best thing perfect lips............... I described all the qualities of her for more than a hour after 3 sketches the perfect sketch came.

(Pic edited by me)

(Pic edited by me)

Wow this is exactly my jaan.

Sir is this picture ok?  artist asked me unsure.

Yes it is perfect. I said him.

Ya actually you have made an exact picture now it will be very easy to find all the information about her. Dhruv said and hugged me

OK take this. I have to artist signing the cheque.

Sir my remuneration is 2000 not 20000. The artist said showing me the cheque.

Ya I gave you 20000 only thanks for the sketch. I said to him he left giving a big smile to us.

OK I will send this pic to my PA tomorrow he will find all her information. Dhruv said to me.

Why to wait till tomorrow give him today. I said being desperate.

Manik he is in leave today. Dhruv said.

OK then I will ask my private investigator to find. I said to dhruv.

Manik now we need to go to nandini's engagement we will give him all the information evening. Dhruv said trying to convince me.

I cannot wait more dhruv please let me contact the private investigator you go to engagement. I said pleading to him.

No manik even I am coming with you. Dhruv said signing and I took a breath in relief.