Chapter - 20

Nandini's POV.

It's already been 3 days since my marriage date is fixed only 3 days left for my marriage. Everyone are very busy in the preparation.

Now I am sitting in the garden along with papa and abhi bhai but both are busy in their mobiles. Papa is talking to the event manager and bhai is looking at the venue and I saw avni was busy in talking with the beauticians who are suppose to come to my make over.

I am simple sitting and looking at everyone.

Nandu here is the designs of the wedding card now select which one you like it so that we will start printing. Rishab bhai said sitting next to me and placed the cards in front of me.

Bhai I am ok with which ever design you select. I said to them.

I don't know why I am not at all excited for the marriage and I am not at all participating in any selection I  leaving everything to their choice.

Princess I want you to select the design. Papa said to me sternly.

I nodded and started looking at the designs I found one of the design it was simple but beautiful. I instantly liked it.

Bhai I liked this one

Bhai I liked this one.  I said pointing that card.

Wow  Nandu it is really awesome. Avni said giving me a big smile.

Indeed it is nice but it doesn't match our status Nandu. Madhu bua said coming near us.

But mam she liked that. Avni said to bua.

Avni stay in your limits I know what to do don't say to me. Bua said to avni rudely she just lowered her head. Her words would have hurt avni.

Madhu don't talk to her in that tone. Papa said to her sternly.

OK bhai sorry. She said to papa.