Chapter - 12

Nandini was looking at the garden from the window of her room Many of the worker were threw doing the decoration for next day event. Abhi and Rishab were giving them instructions.

Avni entered the room and saw Nandini was lost in her own thoughts she went to Nandini and held her shoulder.

Avni just in a day life can be changed completely right. Nandini said turning yo avni.

Ha Nandu but it is changing for the good. Avni said.

Avni I am missing my mom very much when dad said about mom and their story I really felt very sad. Nandini said.

Why Nandu. Avni asked

Mom has suffered very much from her childhood after marrying to papa also she had to face the worst she had bear everything with so much patience and at last she list her life because of me. Nandini said while tears flowing from her eyes.

Nandu don't tune you are responsible for aunty's death that was just a fate we cannot change that. Avni said.

Exactly what avni said is correct never blame your self for mom's death. Rishab said while coming inside the room.

Bhai. Nandini said and hugged him tight and started sobbing Rishab was just stroking her hairs to calm her.

Why are you shedding so much pearls baby doll? Rishab said wiping her tears.

Nandu stop crying. Avni said coming closer to Nandini.

Bhai I am feeling very nervous. Nandini said.

Nandu in this stage everyone will feel afraid nothing to worry everything will be fine. Avni said to assure her and Nandini nodded her head.

Nandu take some rest you are tired my sister must look best in her engagement I don't want you look like a devil instead of an angel. Rishab said to lighten the atmosphere.

Haww bhai I look like devil?Nandini asked in a childish voice.

No Nandu I was just joking you are always an angel. Rishab said.

OK Nandu you take some rest we have lots of work to do. Avni said making her lie on the bed and Rishab covered her with comforter and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

I can't belive I am getting engaged tomorrow I hope everything will be fine. Madhyam singaniya, I never saw him and tomorrow I am going to be his fiance does he look handsome? Nandini just shut up don't be desperate however you will meet him tomorrow. Nandini thought to her self and went to deep slumber.

Singaniya mansion.

Mom I want to know why do you want revenge from Suresh Murthy. Madhyam asked madhu.

Maddy my brother Suresh was loving and caring towards me but when that shreya entered our lives he was always with her not even spending time with me I never had any other friends apart from my so called brother one fine day they decided to get married I was so mad at them and finally Suresh took her to home saying he loves shreya and mom dad didn't agree and they married eloping and stayed in malhotra mansion happily.

After some days I started convincing mom and dad saying that we cannot loose bhai just because of that girl and I said we can remove her from bhai's life only if we bring them home we can create some misunderstanding between them they agreed and we bought them home I said Suresh that I convinced my mom and dad to bring them home so that he will not doubt at me if something happens to that shreya.