Begin

Two months have passed since I am a vampire. I live with the boys and Cyndi. Cyndi is now a vampire too and she is together with Jungkook. We both work in a company together while the boys have their own job. They helped me to forgive myself for what happened with my mom. Right now Cyndi and I are on our way back from work.

Cyndi: "How about we go shopping today?"

Yuna: "Yeah sure."

Cyndi: "Well we can go after we made something to eat for the boys or else they will follow us."

Yuna: "Yeah, you are right."

We talked about random stuff while we were walking. Soon we came back home. After we changed we went into the kitchen and started cooking. After we were done we called the boys. Jungkook and V came in running like they were running for their lives. Jimin and J-Hope came in dancing like always. Jin and Namjoon were talking about something while walking in. They all sat down and started eating.

Yuna: "Wait, where is Yoongi?"

Jin: "I guess he is working on something while listening to music."

Since nobody seemed to care I stood up to get him. I knocked on his door and waited. But nobody answered so I just went in. He was there sitting with his back facing me and with his headphones on. I went behind him and put my hands on his eyes. He jumped a little bit but smiled right after he put my hands down. I was now hugging him from the back. Then he put down his headphone.

Yuna: "Food is ready."

Yoongi: "Ok. I'll come in five minutes."

I nodded and gave him a peck on his cheeks before I left the room. When I came back the others were laughing and doing stupid stuff. I joined them and soon Yoongi came too. He sat beside me. After we were done eating and washing the dishes Cyndi told the boys that we were going shopping. When we arrived at the mall Cyndi dragged me to every stall. We were having so much fun. After we bought some clothes we went to a restaurant to eat dinner.

Cyndi: "Yuna?"

Yuna: "Yeah."

Cyndi: "I was thinking... um... well I thought...that you might be missing your family..."

I stopped eating and looked at her.

Cyndi: "And...and I thought it would be nice if you visit them. I mean two months have passed and..."

I noticed that she was nervous talking about that. She didn't even look at me. She was playing with her food.

Yuna: "To be honest I did miss them."

She looked at me and smiled.

Yuna: "I was planning to visit them but I didn't know when."

I said while looking down at my food.

Cyndi: "Well, there are holidays coming up for one month next week... We could go together to y/c (your country)."

Yuna: "Yeah, we could go together."

Cyndi: "With the boys?"

Yuna: "Let's just ask them if they want to join."

After we ate our dinner, we wanted to stay outside for a while and enjoy the night sky. So we decided to go on a hill in the park and lay on the grass. When we were lying there in silent everything seemed perfect. But I remembered that when something seemed to be too good something bad is coming up. I was happy but deep inside I had a feeling that something bad will happen.

??? pov.

I was in my room thinking about her while playing with a knife in my hand. How long has it been? Suddenly my door opened and one of my man entered the room.

Man: "Sir, we found her."

A smirk creeped up on my face as I remembered her. I turned around and looked at the man standing at the door.

Me: "Where?"

_________________________________

Lonely shadow part 2!!!!

Yeyyyyy!!!!! ^-^