Where are you?

It's Justin! (Yes, Yes, I know. You were right Cynthia...You were right...)

Yuna: "You! What do you want from me?"

He just smirked and came closer. He bent down and whispered into my ears.

Justin: "I want you."

He moved back and looked into my eyes.

Justin: "And this time nothing will go wrong."

He said. I shivered as a thought came into my mind.

Yuna: "W-Wait, were y-you the one who.... o-out of the h-hospital...."

His smirk got wider.

Justin: "Yes I kidnapped you at first place. And just because of that stupid accident I lost you."

He shied before he continued.

Justin: "Well it wasn't me who kidnapped you. It was my men. They were stupid enough to cause an accident. You don't know what I had to go through to get you back."

He stroked my cheek.

Justin: "And I will not lose you again!"

He said serious.

Yoongi pov.

She hasn't called me even once. I thought that something might happened. I should've went with her at first place. I thought. Suddenly my phone rang. A smile appeared on my face when I saw that it was from Yuna. I picked it up. But my smile soon faded away when I heard Cyndi's voice instead of Yuna's.

Cyndi: "Y-Yoongi..."

Wait, is she crying?

Yoongi: "Cyndi? What's wrong? Where is Yuna?"

Cyndi: "Y-Yuna....s-she..."

I felt something breake inside when she didn't answer.

Yoongi: "CYNDI WEHRE IS YUNA!?!"

I screamed. The guys must have heard it because they entered the room and looked at me confused.

Cyndi: "I-I don't know."

She finally answered. I hang up and threw my phone on the floor.

Jin: "What the hell? What happened?"

I didn't answer I just got up and rushed out of the house. Did you leave me again? Where are you?

Jungkook pov.

After Yoongi hyung rushed out of the house I immediately called Cyndi.

Cyndi: "...Hello?"

Wait, is she crying?

Jungkook: "Cyndi? What happened? Where is Yuna? And why are you crying?"

Cyndi: "Yuna is gone! I don't know where she is! ... I-I noticed after a while that she wasn't with me anymore, so I looked around for her and found her phone on the steet... something bad happened and I don't know what. I don't even know where she could be!"

She cried. The boys were also speechless. Our eyes became teary. We lost her once. And now again? No, we have to find her! Yoongi hyung will be broken inside. I quickly wiped the tear away that escaped my eyes.

Jungkook: "Don't worry Cyndi. We are on our way. We are going to look for her together."

I said. The boys just nodded while I ended the call.

Jungkook: "We have to get there as fast as we can!"

I said and they agreed.

Yuna pov.

They brought me into another room.

Justin: "Make yourself at home, you'll be here for a while."

He said before he closed the door behind. After the door was closed I quickly looked for a way to get out of here. But it wasn't easy. The room had no window and the door was locked too. Guys please get me out of here! I thought when I let myself fall down on the bed. I woke up when someone entered my room. I quickly sat up and looked at him.

Man: "Boss wants to see you."

Yuna: "But I don't want so see him."

I said quiet.

Man: "That wasn't a question."

He said. I sighed as I stood up from the bed. I followed the man and he brought me into a big room where Justin was. He wasn't alone. Justin turned around and smiled when he saw me. He took my hand and pulled me next to him.

Justin: "See, I said that I will find her."

Justin said to the others. Then an older couple came to me and looked at me up and down.

Man: "Is she the girl?"

Justin: "Yes dad."

Then Justin's mom looked at me and smiled.

J/M (Justin's mom): "She really is something."

Justin just smiled. I was confused and looked around to find an exit. Justin's mother noticed it.

J/M: "Is everything ok sweetie?"

I looked at her.

Yuna: "Huh? Oh I-I..."

Then a thought came into my mind.

Yuna: "I just need some fresh air."

J/D: "Justin take her out for a few minutes."

He nodded and took me outside. I looked around and saw nothing familiar. I have to distract him somehow.

Justin: "You okay?"

I looked at him.

Yuna: "Uh...y-yeah."

Then I noticed that someone came in from a big gate. He carried something and went straight into the house while he left the gat open. Do it!

I turned around and looked at him.

Yuna: "Can you get me a glass of water?"

I asked. He looked at me as if he was suspicious but then he nodded and started to walk away. Turning back to the gate I saw it was still open. I took a breath and started running. After I got out I still kept on running. My vampire powers were really helpful. But suddenly I felt a strong grip on my wrist. It made me turn around. My eyes winded when I saw Justin standing in front of me. His face was pale and his eyes changed it's colours. Is he...?

Justin: "Yes, I am not a human. Just like you."

Suddenly his grip tightened.

Justin: "It was a bad idea to run away. I hoped to keep you as a guest but now you are my prisoner."

He then pulled me all the way back to the house.

Yuna: "Let go of me!!"

I tried to remove his hands but he was too strong. When we arrived the pulled me into my room, threw me on the bed and locked the door after he got out. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. Guys please hurry. I don't want to be here!

__________________________________

So it was Justin!!!!

And he is also not a human?!!??
*gasp* Jungshook sealfy!

Hahaha! Ok, I'm sorry... XD

Well...bye!