Dead inside

Yuna pov.

A few days passed and I didn't hear anything from my friends. Yoongi must hate me. We were now in the city to buy my wedding dress. Yes, my wedding will be in a few days and I still don't know what to do. When we got out of the shop something caught my eyes. There were my friends in the crowd. But there was no Yoongi. I saw Cyndi walking close to Jungkook. Should I go to her? When I was about to go Someone held my shoulder. It was Justin.

Justin: "Where are you going?"

Yuna: "Uh...n-nowhere."

Justin: "Good."

He held my hand and we walked away. One last time I turned around before they walked away.

Justin pov.

Today we bought Yuna's wedding dress. I am really excited. Finally, I am going to marry the girl I love. The wedding is in two days. Now nothing can stop me. After we bought the dress we went to café shop nearby. We went in and sat down. After we ordered Yuna excused herself to go to the toilet. When she came back we ate together and went home.

Yoongi pov.

I don't know why we are still here. The reason why we came is now gone. The others wanted to stay here but I don't like the idea. Because everything here reminds me of Yuna. Why did she do that. Doesn't she know how much it hurts me? I love her. I thought that she loved me too. Guess that I was wrong. I was walking down the streets, my head low, while I tried to forget her. When I looked up after a while one person caught my eyes. She was walking alone. I didn't know why I followed her but I just did.

Yuna pov.

I went to buy food because I had to go out and this was the only good reason I could give Justin. Why he would let me go? Because he knows that I won't run. Why wouldn't I run away? I am going to tell you guys when the time is right. When I walked out of the shop I started to walk to Justin's house. On my way I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around because I felt uncomfortable. But I saw nobody there. I ignored it and started walking again. When I passed an alley I felt a strong grip on my arm. I was pulled into the alley and pushed against a wall.

My eyes winded when I saw Yoongi standing there. He had put his hands on each side of my head so I couldn't escape. He was staring deeply into my eyes.

Yoongi: "Why are you doing this to me?"

I couldn't look into his eyes any longer so I looked down.

Yoongi: "Do you really don't love me anymore?"

Yoongi...

Yoongi: "I love you. Please don't do this to me!"

Yuna: "Yoongi..."

Yoongi: "How...I-I mean How? Y-You were suddenly gone! Cyndi found your phone on the street! We ... We thought something bad happened to you!! We all cried, we wanted you back! We did everything!!"

Yuna: "Yoongi... please..."

Yoongi: "How did we supposed to know that you left on your own?"

I didn't...

Yoongi: "We should've known...It's not like it's the first time you did..."

He said quiet. But I still heard it. He then lifted my chin with his finger.

Yoongi: "Why? J-Just tell me a reason!"

I can't. He suddenly leaned in. I knew that he would kiss me so I turned my head away.

Yoongi: "So it's true... You don't love me anymore..."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He also had teary eyes. He looked up trying to hold his tears. After a while he looked back at me. Seeing him like this felt like someone stabbed my heart with a knife.

Yoongi: "Say it!"

Yuna: "W-What?"

Yoongi: "I want you to look into my eyes and say that you don't love me anymore..."

Yoongi... please...

I looked down.

I can't do this.

But then I remembered what would happen if I don't say it. I looked back at him. I stared into his eyes.

Yuna: "I don't love you anymore."

His eyes winded a bit. But he didn't show any expression on his face. He then took his hands away from the wall. Then I walked away leaving him there. As I walked tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Yoongi pov.

She just walked away. I stood there. Without moving or even looking her walk away.

When she came into my life she brought happiness and love into my life. Now she is gone and she took all my reasons to live with her.

I shut my eyes closed and let a single tear escape. I have no reasons to stay here any longer...

___________________________________

This chapter is longer!

Not much ... but it's longer ^-^