Second try...

Yuna pov.

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. I miss you guys. Later I finally fell asleep. The next day was like all the others. I was alone in my room all day, trying to find a way out of here. Then suddenly Justin came in. He had a dress in his hands.

Justin: "Get ready. We are going somewhere."

He then left the room after he gave me my dress. I changed and waited for him. Maybe this is another chance to get out of here. We then left the house together. I wanted to run away but his men were all around this place. It would be dumb to run. We got into the car and drove off.

Yuna: "Where are we going?"

Justin: "You'll see."

I sighed and looked out of the window.

Yoongi pov.

We were in front of the house. It was still early in the morning when we came and now we are waiting for the guys so we can follow them.

Jungkook: "When will they come?" Jimin was about to answer when three man came out of the house.

Yoongi: "Now."

We all got in our cars and waited. When they drove off we started to follow them with space between us so they won't notice us. Don't worry Yuna. I'm coming!

Yuna pov.

The whole ride was quiet. When we finally arrived I saw that there were many people there. We got out of the car and he held my hand.

Justin: "In case you want to run away."

He said when we started walking. There were also many men with guns here. I felt uncomfortable.

???: "Hey Justin!"

We both turned around and saw a girl coming towards us. It was the girl who came into my room and said that Justin belonged to her.

Justin: "Hey Gina."

Gina gave me a death glare.

Justin: "Um, were are mom and dad?"

Gina: "They are in the big hall."

Justin: "Thanks."

He said and started walking. He dragged me along and Gina just stared at me like she's going to kill me.

When we got into the big hall I saw many people there.

Justin: "Mom, dad."

He said and bowed.

J/D (Justin's dad): "You're here."

Justin: "Yes, when are we going to announce it?"

J/D: "Soon."

I just stood there in silence. Suddenly I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around and saw a man standing between those people and staring at me. He seemed familiar. Then I remembered. He was the man who always came to the old company I worked in. He always had those files with the symbol on it.

From his look I could see that he is surprised to see me here. I looked away because I started to feel uncomfortable. Another familliar person caught my eyes. Isn't that Baekhyun's boss? He also works for them? No wonder he got a file with their simbol on it. Then I noticed that Justin's father was on the stage with his wife. It looked like they wanted to say something.

J/D: "Welcome, you guys came here because we have something to celebrate."

I didn't really pay attention to what they were saying. I was busy looking around to find a way out where not so many men were.

J/D: "My son will marry Park Yuna!"

WHAT!?!?! Everyone started cheering and clapping. Justin dragged me up on stage and I saw everyone cheering. I won't marry him!! I looked at Justin but he ignored me. I WILL NOT MARRY HIM!!

Yoongi pov.

It was a long drive. Now we were in front of a big house. The guys went in and we slowly got out of the car.

Jungkook: "Should we wait till they are gone?"

Jin: "How are we going to get in there?"

Jimin: "We can get in the house as long as they are here."

Namjoon: "Then we should get going."

Jin: "But do you think it's a good idea that we all will go?"

Cyndi: "No, I think we should just send two."

Jungkook: "Yes, she is right. The more we are the more it is easier to get caught."

Yoongi: "Well, I'm going for sure."

Cyndi: "Yes, we know."

Jimin: "I'll go too."

V: "No, I want to go."

Jimin: "But..."

Namjoon: "I think V should go. It would be good to have a vampire and a wolf in there."

J-Hope: "Then the others will wait here."

We nodded and slowly went to the house.

V: "Hyung, there is nobody here like in the other house."

Yoongi: "I know."

V: "Isn't it a bit suspicious? I mean there were lots of men and she wasn't there and now she is here but there are not so many people."

Yoongi: "I know."

I said and got to the front door of the house. I slowly opened it without making any noise. We both got inside and hid somewhere so the guys can't see us. When they left the house we started to look for Yuna. We were still as quite as possible because we didn't know who else was in the house.

V sniffed around, trying to find her. He walked upstairs and I followed. He stopped in front of a room and looked at me. I opened the door and had to realise that she wasn't in there. Nobody was in the room. I looked at V and he looked confused too. Anger took over me. I looked in every corner of the room even if I knew she wasn't there. I was really angry. WHERE THE HELL DID THEY BROUGHT HER! My eyes got teary as I put my hands to a fist.

V: "Where did they brought her this time?"

I didn't answer. I just stood there. Then without saying anything I left the house. He just followed. When we got back to the guys I still didn't say anything.

Namjoon: "Where is she?"

Cyndi: "She wasn't there?"

I still didn't answer. I walked pass them, not even looking at them. Like a compleate stranger, I walked away and left them standing there. Where did you go? A tear fell down my cheeks.

____________________________________

She's at the Party Yoongi... *a tear fell down my cheeks*

Okay sorry XD

Well, how was this part? Did you like it?