We are coming!

Yuna pov.

I was staring at the door. Thinking about the others. Yoongi must be thinking that I left him again. Then suddenly the door opened revealing Justin. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

Yuna: "HEY!"

He brought me to some of his mans.

Justin: "Get her out of here! Bring her to *****. We will meet there. Hurry!"

Then suddenly one of his man grabbed my shoulders from behind me.

Yuna: "HEY!"

I shouted. Then they gave me some injection and my vision became blurry.

Yuna: "W-Why?" I asked in a soft voice because the injection was making me lose my strength.

Justin: "I don't want you to run away from me."

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out in his arms.

Yoongi pov.

We went to the place where this guy lives. I was so angry. When we came to the front door I knocked on the door aggressively. Then the door opened revealing one man.

Man: "Yes?"

Yoongi: "WHERE IS SHE!?"

I asked in anger.

Man: "Who?"

Then Jin pushed me to the side.

Jin: "Um, can we talk to Justin please?"

Man: "Sure, come in."

We went in and saw a man standing in the living room. He had a drink in his hand and he was looking out of the window.

Man: "Sir, these people want to see you."

He turned around and looked at us. He then nodded and the man left us alone.

Yoongi: "Where is Yuna?"

He looked at us for a moment.

Justin: "Yuna? ...Yuna, Yuna, Yuna..."

He kept on mumbling to himself.

Justin: "I haven't heard from her for a while now. How is she?"

He asked trying not to sound ignorant. I was about to punch him but Jin stopped me before I could take a step forward.

Jin: "Are you sure you don't know where she is?"

He asked. I then noticed that the wolves were secretly sniffing around to find out if Yuna was there. Justin came towards us.

Justin: "Yeah I am sure. Why? Did something happen?"

Then suddenly V looked at me and then nodded slowly. I knew what that meant. She was here!! I closed my eyes completely before I opened them and ran quickly to the guy and punched him in his face. He fell down and everyone was shocked with my action. I got above him and started to punching him hard. I couldn't hold my anger anymore. I let it all out. The others were trying to stop me but I wouldn't listen. This bastard has Yuna and I will find her!!! I just kept on punching his face. Then suddenly I was pulled off him by some man, who had rushed in. They held me tight and pointed a gun at me so I would stop struggling. The others rushed towards us.

Namjoon: "Hold up! We don't want to fight."

He said. That was true, Jin talked on the whole way to not start a fight when we are here. Guess I couldn't hold my anger anymore.

Man1: "That didn't look like that when we came here."

The man said who pointed the gun at me. Meanwhile Justin got up from the floor. He was bleeding badly. I just had to smirk. He deserves it! I thought. He looked at me then at my friends.

Justin: "It's okay. I bet he is ... depressive."

The men let go of me and the one with the gun put away his gun. Justin gave them a sign and they left the room once again.

Jin: "Um, we're sorry. We didn't meant to-"

Justin: "It's okay. I think your friend is not here. You should leave."

Jin: "Yes, sure."

Jimin: "But-"

Jin: "She is not here. Lets go."

He said while he dragged all of us out. Justin and I exchanged dangerous looks before we left. After we walked out of there nobody said anything. We went to our hideout and began to talk.

Hoseok: "How are we going to find her? Have you seen how many men there were? And I bet there are more of them."

Jungkook: "We could've found something if Yoongi hyung hadn't started a fight."

Jungkook mumbled but we all heard it. I hit my fist on the table before I spoke.

Yoongi: "I just couldn't hold it any longer! He knows where she is but still he is acting innocent!"

Jin: "Come down Yoongi. We know."

Cyndi: "And what are we going to do now?"

We all looked at each other.

V: "We can sneak in the house and try to find anything that could tell us where Yuna is."

V said looking at our reaction.

Namjoon: "You are kidding right?"

Yoongi: "No, he is serious."

I looked up at them.

Yoongi: "If this is the only way... then we will do that!"

I then looked to each one of them.

Yoongi: "But if you don't want to come, you don't have to. I'll do it by myself!"

Cyndi: "Yah! Are you kidding now? We haven't been through all this to just split apart now when Yuna needs us the most!"

Jungkook: "Cyndi is right. We will go through that together!"

Jin: "So it's settled?"

All: "YES!"

_______________________________

Hey guys!!!!!!

I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorrry if it is kinda short....

Whatever! Bye! I love you guys!!! ^-^