Long-time no see

Yuna pov.

One week has passed and now I'm in a hotel with Cyndi. The boys couldn't come because of their work so it's just Cyndi and me. We went into our room and changed into our pyjamas. After we both sat on our bed I started a conversation.

Yuna: "Cyndi."

Cyndi: "Yeah?"

Yuna: "Is there something bothering you?"

Cyndi looked into my eyes and then she quickly broke the eye contact.

Cyndi: "No, why do you think so?"

Something is definitely fishy here.

Yuna: "Cyndi? Please? You can trust me you know that right?"

Cyndi sighed.

Cyndi: "Uh... Okay"

She took a deep breath before she looked into my eyes again.

Cyndi: "The truth is that... that my parents also live here."

Yuna: "What?"

Cyndi: "Yes, I ran away from home because I wanted to be independent and study abroad."

I was quiet and listed to everything she had to say.

Cyndi: "But the truth is I miss them. So much."

After a while she spoke again.

Cyndi: "I told you to visit your parents as an excuse for me to come here too. I just wanted to see them."

She was getting quieter as she spoke.

Cyndi: "I...I"

Then she started to cry in silent. I quickly got out of my bed and went next to her. I hugged her tight and she hugged me back.

Yuna: "It's ok. I understand."

I stayed like that. She needed a shoulder and I was there for her. After a while she calmed down a little bit.

Yuna: "Are you okay?"

Cyndi: "Y-Yeah, thank you for being with me."

Yuna: "I always will. We are best friends right?"

She nodded and smiled a bit.

Yuna: "We can see your parents tomorrow first if you want?"

Cyndi: "No, we came here to visit you parents so we should meet them first."

I smiled and nodded.

Yuna: "Looks like we have a long day tomorrow. We should go to sleep now."

She nodded again and we went to bed. She will see her family again. I am so happy for her.

Next morning I woke up because I was lying on the floor with a laughing Cyndi on my bed. I was too lazy to stand up so I just pulled the blanked slowly down to cover myself. Cyndi kept on laughing at my behaviour.

Cyndi: "Come on! Get up lazy bum!"

I groaned.

Yuna: "I don't want to."

She just laughed and went into the bathroom. I let out a sigh and got up. After she got out I went in. We had breakfast together and then we continued our journey. When we arrived in front of my parents' house I started to get nervous. Cyndi noticed it and held my hand.

Cyndi: "Everything will be okay."

I nodded and smiled at her. Then we both got out of the car and headed towards the front door. I ringed the bell and waited a few seconds. The door opened and revealed my dad.