Found you!!

Cyndi pov.

We were waiting for them to come back with Yuna. When they finally came I saw that Yuna wasn't with them. Namjoon asked them where she is and I also asked but Yoongi didn't answer. He just walked pass us like he doesn't even know us. Where is he going? Later V came.

Jimin: "What happened?"

Jungkook: "Where is Yuna?"

He just shook his head and looked down.

Cyndi: "Where else could she be?"

I said with tears in my eyes.

V: "I don't know. Where is Yoongi hyung?"

I looked at where he went. He wasn't there anymore.

Namjoon: "Let him go. He needs time."

We nodded and decided to go to a hotel near this place because we still didn't know what to do next. It was silence all the time. Nobody was trying to break the silence. We texted Yoongi the address of the hotel even tho we knew that he wouldn't come.

Yuna pov.

We were still on the party. I tried to talk to Justin alone.

Yuna: "Justin I will not marry you!"

Justin: "Yes you will and that was not a question."

He said serious.

Yuna: "I will not marry you!"

Justin: "We'll see about that."

He said and dragged me outside. We got in the car and drove back. When he brought me in my room he locked me up before he left. I laid on the bed and looked at the celling. Then I felt like my head was on something hard. I got up and looked at what I was laying on. My eyes winded when I saw it. It was a necklace. Yoongi's necklace! He was here! They are still looking for me. I smiled widely.

Yoongi pov.

After I left them I went to the neared forest and let all my anger out. I destroyed everything around me. When I finally came back to my senses I decided to go back to the house and wait there. I hid on a tree and waited. It was already late and I was still on the tree. I kept staring at the house. Then suddenly a car came. I saw that Justin got out of the car. On the other side a girl got out. My eyes winded when I saw Yuna. I got myself in position to attack him and get my Yuna back. When I was about to jump from the tree I saw that there were many men standing in different positions. All of them had guns. It would be suicide if I would go down now.

Yuna and Justin went with some of the men inside, while the others surrounded the house. I saw that she got in one room. The boy locked her up and went away. I wanted to go there but another man was outside of her room on a small balcony. He kept his eyes open and looked around. So I stayed where I was and looked at her from a distance. She found my necklace on her bed and smiled. I left it there on purpose because I had the feeling that she was there. And if she was then she should know that we are looking for her. Don't worry Yuna. We will get you out of there. Now we finally know where you are. Hold on a little longer. I will come back with our friends. I waited till she fell asleep and then I went to the others. We need to make another plan!

Justin pov.

When we came back I noticed a scent of another vampire. It was familiar. Yuna's friends. They were here. That meant that they will come back to get her. I sighed and made a meeting with my men.

Justin: "They will come for sure! And when they are here, I want you to kill all of them."

I commanded. All of them.

Gina pov.

Justin called us all and told us to kill all of Yuna's friends when they will come. Wait! He can't do that!!

(flashback)

Justin's father announced that Yuna will marry him. When I heard it I felt pain in my heart. I was angry. This girl ruined everything! I really hoped that she died in that stupid accident I caused. Yes, it was me who caused the accident. I wanted Justin all for myself but he just had eyes for her. I don't know what is so special about her. I am much better than her! But after she was gone Justin started searching for her. He said he wouldn't give up. After all this time she came again and ruined everything! After They got down from the stage I pulled Yuna with me. We went away from everyone and I started talking.

Gina: "LISTEN! JUSTIN IS MINE! SO BACK OFF!!"

I screamed at her.

Yuna: "I don't want anything from your Justin. I didn't want to be here in first place! And I won't marry him!! The one I love is looking for me! Your stupid Justin ruined everything!!"

She screamed back and walked away angrily. She loves someone to? And this someone is not Justin! I was happy inside. Now I just have to find a way to get her out of this place and then Justin is all mine! A smirk crept up on my face.

(flashback end)

If Justin will kill all her friends including her Love, then maybe she will take Justin. I can't let that happen!

Gina: "Are you sure you want to kill all of them? I-I mean if you will do that then Yuna will hate you, like forever."

I said clam.

Justin: "She will forget them."

Gina: "Yes, but it ... it would be harder for you to make her fall for you if you will be the killer of her friends."

Including him!

Justin: "Why do you care so suddenly?"

Gina: "I don't! It's just...just that... Don't you think it would hurt him more if you would make her leave him by herself?"

Justin: "How?"

Gina: "By playing the next card?"

He smirked at me and then turned to the others.

Justin: "Plan changed! You will not kill them. Bring them to me."

We nodded and then we left.

Cyndi pov.

We were sitting in silence. What do we do next? Then suddenly the door opened and Yoongi rushed in. We all looked at him with our eyes wide open.

Yoongi: "I found Yuna."

He said. We all quickly stood up.

V: "Where?"

Hoseok: "When?"

Jimin: "How?"

Namjoon: "Where is she?"

Jin: "Would you let him talk please?"

Yoongi then smirked.

Yoongi: "Well...

___________________________________

HEY GUYYYSSSSS!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Thanks for reading this book!!!

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!!!