Bad Déjà-vu

Justin pov.

When Yuna went to buy food I secretly followed her. When I saw that she was pulled into an alley I wanted to run and help her. But I stopped when I saw that the person who pulled her was Yoongi. This could get interesting. I thought. I stood there and listened to their conversation. I had to smile all the time. It felt so good to see Yoongi falling apart. Yuna is mine. She always was and she always will be. After she left I also left Yoongi standing there. When I came home I found her crying in her room. Should I go to her? I decided to give her some time. She would just hate me more if I go in front of her now.

Then I got a call from my dad. He was calling me into his office. When I came there I knocked at the door and went in. There was my dad sitting.

Dad: "Sit down."

I did what I was told.

Dad: "Have you made her fall for you?"

Justin: "No, not yet. But she will fall for me soon."

Dad: "Your wedding is soon. She still hasn't fallen for you. What if she does something unexpected on the wedding? I will be ruined!!"

Justin: "She won't! And she will fall for me! She let go of the person she loved till now. And now she will start falling for me."

Dad: "I hope she will. Or else you will be going to pay if something bad happens."

Justin: "Don't worry. Everything will be alright."

Dad: "All of our staff will come to the wedding. Make sure I don't have to be ashamed in front of them for your or her behaviour."

Justin: "You will not be ashamed."

Dad: "Good. And take this."

He gave me a photo and I saw a man on it.

Dad: "He didn't pay us back. Go teach him a lesson."

Justin: "Yes dad."

I left the office and went to find this guy. I also had two men with me.

When I found him we dragged him into an alley and started beating him up.

Man: "Who are you! Why are you doing this?"

Justin: "You forgot to pay back! This is just a little reminder of what will happen if we don't see our money soon. Got it?!"

He just nodded. I pushed him and made him fall. After that we left. When I came back home Yuna was already sleeping. She looked really cute while sleeping. I changed and laid beside her. I wanted to cuddle. So I pulled her close and fell asleep.

Yuna pov.

After I cried myself to sleep I woke up in the morning. Something was different. I felt an arm on my waist. I turned around and saw Justin lying beside me. I quickly removed his arm and sat up. Of curse he woke up fast from my sudden movement. He looked at me and saw that I was shocked and frightened.

Justin: "Yuna..."

He came towards me but I got up quickly.

Justin: "It's not what you think."

I kept going back as he kept on coming towards me.

Justin: "Nothing happened last night."

He said as he got up from the bed.

Justin: "I came back late and just laid beside you."

He walked towards me and I walked backwards till my back hit the wall. When he was standing in front of me I looked away. Justin smiled and his face came near mine.

Justin: "Let's eat breakfast."

He whispered and kissed my cheeks before he walked away. After I could think normal again I brushed my teeth and went down to eat breakfast.

After we ate breakfast Justin decided to go out. We went to a park near our house. We spent our whole day out. We ate in a restaurant witch had a nice view of the city and we had ice cream after that in a park. It was okay. I wouldn't say that I enjoyed myself as much as he did. When it was getting dark I thought we should go home but he didn't want to. We walked to different little shops and bought a few things.

In one shop I saw a beautiful necklace. Justin took it and went to the cashier.

Justin: "We'll take this."

He bought it and gave it to me.

Justin: "For you."

Yuna: "I-I didn't want you to buy me something."

Justin: "It's okay. I wanted to."

We walked out of the shop. Why do I feel like I am cheating on Yoongi if I take this necklace? When I was about to walk home Justin held my hand. I looked at him and tried to remove my hand. But he just held it tighter.

Justin: "I want to show you something."

He said and started walking. We went to the same park where we were in this morning. It was late and there were still many people there. He took me to a place in the park where not many people were. Then he stopped walking and looked up at the sky. What is he doing?

Yuna: "What did you want to show me?"

Justin: "This."

He said and pointed at the sky. I looked up and saw fireworks starting.

My eyes winded. It looked so beautiful. But I somehow felt sad inside. The fireworks reminded me of my first kiss. Yoongi stole it back then under the stars and under the lights of the fireworks. This is my favourite memory of me and Yoongi. It is the most beautiful way to steal someone's first kiss, don't you think?

Justin: "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Yuna: "Y-Yes."

Justin: "But not as beautiful as you."

(flashback)

Yin: "Wooow! Suga did you saw that?"

I said as I took his hands and stood up. I went to the grid and looked up at the sky with my eyes opened widely.

Yin: "It's beautiful right?"

I noticed that Suga was staring at me the whole time.

Suga: "Yes, but not as beautiful as you."

I looked at him and we stared at each other for a while. Then Suga started to get closer. He came closer and closer. I slowly closed my eyes. Then I could feel his lips on mine.

(flashback over)

No... I looked away because a tear fell down my cheeks and I didn't wanted Justin to see it. I then just walked away leaving him there confused. I wiped the tear away as I walked. Yoongi stop doing this to me! Justin was following me but we kept a distance. We walked home and I went straight into my room. The wedding is soon. What am I going to do?

Justin pov.

The wedding is in two days and I still didn't make her fall for me. What happened in the park? She just walked away. And she cried too. Whatever it is, I hope it will not happen on the wedding. I thought and went to bed. Next day went over fast. I was working for my dad the whole day. It was quite tiring. When I came back home Yuna was sleeping as expected. I was really happy. I am going to marry her tomorrow. I quickly took a shower before I went to bed. Tomorrow...

__________________________________

Two parts in one day! Yeeyyyy! XD

Tomorrow Yuna will marry Justin I guess....or not...or maybe she will

I don't know! *evil smirk*

XD

Ok I'll stop... BYE GUYS!!! I LOVE UUUU

(PS: I really like the pic up there, how about you guys?)