Let's end this!

???: "NOT ON MY WATCH!"

We both turned around and saw Yoongi and the others standing there. I smiled when I saw them even if tears were streaming down my face. Yoongi looked at me and then at my mother. I saw guilt in his eyes.

Justin: "Not you again!"

He said in frustration. He then was standing behind me and pointing the gun at me.

Justin: "I suggest that you leave if you don't want her to die!"

My eyes winded and I looked at Yoongi. Everyone looked at Yoongi. But Yoongi just stared at Justin.

Yoongi: "You won't kill her. You're too obsessed with her. You wouldn't hurt her."

He said clam but I knew he was nervous and angry.

He was scared even if nobody noticed it. I did.

Justin: "You are right."

He said after a while. Then he removed the gun from my head and pointed it at Yoongi.

Justin: "But I have no problems with killing you!"

My eyes winded and I stared at Justin.

Justin: "Or your friends!"

He pointed at all of them.

Justin: "But if I'll kill you, then Yuna will have no one she could love except me!"

He said and pointed the gun back at Yoongi.

Justin: "Just me!"

I could see anger boiling inside of Yoongi.

He then suddenly ran towards us and pointed away Justin's gun with one hand and with the other hand he picked up Justin by grabbing his neck. Because of his vampire powers it was really fast.

Yoongi: "She will never love you!"

He then threw the gun out of Justin's hands and started fighting with him. He punched Justin and Justin fell down. Then Yoongi got on him and started punching nonstop. When the two of them started fighting Justin's other men came too. My friends fought against them. Namjoon, Jin, V and Hoseok turned into wolfs before the fight started. While everyone was fighting Cyndi came to me and untied me.

Cyndi: "I'm so sorry."

Yuna: "It's not your fault."

Cyndi: "Yes it is."

Yuna: "WATCH OUT!"

She bent down and the guy who wanted to hit something on her head got my fist in his face instead.

When Cyndi got back up and looked at the guy who was laying on the ground she said.

Cyndi: "Wow! Thanks."

Yuna: "You are welcome."

We got up and joined the fight. While each of the boys was fighting on his own, Cyndi and I fought together. Together we won against each of them who attacked us. Of course we had to feel some punches too. But it's okay, we didn't get as much punches as the boys did. When Cyndi and I didn't saw any other men we looked for the others. Some were injured but they could still stand up. But then we spotted Jungkook. He was injured really badly. Cyndi rushed towards him. She put his head on her lap and cried.

Cyndi: "J-Jungkook?"

The others came to.

Jimin: "We must heal his wounds as quickly as possible. These are not normal wounds. If we don't heal it quickly then he might not survive."