Is that really you?

Yuna pov.

It broke my heart when I saw him walk away. One single tear fell down my cheeks. I saw his face. He was shocked, disappointed, angry and broken. After he was gone I turned towards Justin.

Yuna: "Are you happy now?!"

I screamed.

Yuna: "I HATE YOU!! AND I WILL NEVER STOP FINDING A WAY TO GET AWAY FROM YOU!!"

I screamed and ran away. I am so so so sorry Yoongi! Please forgive me!! I love you!! I cried everything out. I love you.

Cyndi pov.

Yoongi came back and told us to leave with him. Yuna wasn't with him. We all were confused but we did what he told us to. He seemed sad and angry. Where is Yuna? After we were home Jin managed to break the silence.

Jin: "Yoongi-ah, where is Yuna?"

Yoongi: "She is with her fiancé."

He managed to say. What!? That Justin? Her fiancé? You must be kidding!

Jimin: "What?!"

Namjoon: "That Justin guy?!"

V: "He must be forcing her! She wouldn't do that!"

Yoongi: "He isn't forcing her! I saw it with my own eyes. She doesn't love me anymore..."

He said while he was trying to hold his tears. In his voice we could hear how much broken he was. He really loved her so much. And he still does. What exactly happened? She wouldn't do that! I know how much she loves him! Then Yoongi went upstairs into his room. He slammed the door and also locked it so nobody could enter.

Hoseok: "What happened?!"

V: "I don't know! But I know that she wouldn't do something like that without a reason."

Cyndi: "Yeah me too."

___________________________________

Sorry for this really really really short chapter but I am not Feeling really well...

The next chapter will be longer I promise! ^-^

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡