How could you?!

Yuna pov.

I was in my room waiting for my friends to get me out of here. I was getting really bored so I decided to go out of my room. Since it was locked up I had to knock and scream for someone to open it. When the door opened I saw Justin standing there.

Justin: "What?"

Yuna: "Can I please go out of here?"

Justin: "So that you can try to run away again?"

Yuna: "You will catch me if I would do that. And it's getting really boring to do nothing in here."

Justin looked at me for a minute and then he took my hand and brought me to a library in the backside of the house. I started to look through the books. I love reading different stories.

Justin: "I knew you would like it here. You always loved stories."

He said.

Justin: "And I always loved to look at you."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. Then suddenly someone came in. He was panting hard. Justin and I looked at him confused.

Man: "They're here." He said. I didn't understand but Justin seemed to know what he was talking about.

Justin: "Looks like your friends miss you so much."

What? Are they here?!

Yuna: "Are you going to kill them?"

Justin: "No."

He said looking at me.

Justin: "Instead, I am giving you the opportunity to go with them."

Yuna: "Are you serious?"

Justin smirked.

Justin: "Yes, I can't hide you forever and they will keep on looking for you till they will find you."

Yuna: "So, you mean I can go?"

Justin: "Yes, you can."

I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

Justin: "You can but you won't."

Yuna: "Why?"

Justin: "Let me show you something..."

Yoongi pov.

We made our plan and now we're going to get Yuna back. We fought our way through them. I had the feeling that they weren't really defending themselves. But I didn't care. When we came into a room I saw her standing there with her back facing us. I quickly went to her and hugged her.

Yoongi: "I missed you."

I turned her around and saw her eyes were teary.

Yoongi: "Don't worry, I am going to get you out of here."

I said while I grabbed her hand and started walking. But then I noticed that she wasn't coming with me. I turned around once again and looked in her eyes.

Yoongi: "What's wrong?"

She didn't answer.

Yoongi: "Yuna? Why aren't you coming?"

???: "Because she doesn't want to go with you."

I heard a voice from behind. Then I saw that it was Justin.

Justin: "She wants to stay with me."

Yoongi: "LIAR!"

I screamed at him.

Justin: "Then why doesn't she go with you?" He asked while he walked towards us. I looked back at Yuna who was trying to avoid eye contact.

Yoongi: "Yuna!?"

I said angry but she still didn't answer. I was getting confused. What the hell is going on here?! Then Justin took her hand way from me.

Justin: "She doesn't love you anymore."

Yoongi: "THAT IS A LIE!!"

I turned my head to her.

Yoongi: "TELL ME THAT THIS ISN'T TRUE!!"

She just looked away. NO!!! WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HER!

Yoongi: "What has he done to you!? Why are you like this?!"

I was getting angry when she didn't answer.

Justin: "Don't talk like that to my fiancée."

WHAT?!

Yoongi: "WHAT?!"

Justin: "You heard right. We will marry."

He then turned towards Yuna. And then he suddenly kissed her. It felt like my whole world was destroyed. She didn't pull away. She just stood there. I couldn't hold my tears from falling. How could she?! After he broke the kiss he looked back at me.

Justin: "I think you know the way out?"

He said and smirked at me. I was about to punch his face but then I stopped. It doesn't matter anymore. She loves him. How could she? With Tears in my eyes I walked away. How could you?

_______________________________

WHAT!??!!!!??

Why didn't Yuna go with them?!!

What do you think?^-^

(PS: The pic up there fits perfektly! Yoongi Looks sad and dissapointed)