Chapter 2

Bill was glaring at him, but almost in a...proud way?
He moved like lightning, knocking the cigarette out of Dippers hand and pushing him against the wall. Yellow eyes stared into him, almost looking for something. But what?
"Y'know Dipper, theres something about smoking that always gets to me"
"W-Whats that?"
"It makes everything taste like ash"
Leaning in, his eye were hooded and half an inch from Dippers face.

Dippers eyes were orbs of pure sky and Bill could get completely lost in them. Yeah, the guy was an Omega, but he though he was a Beta. If he knew he'd reject him for sure, so it was simple.
"Dipper?"
"Y-Yes?"
"All you have to do is stay quiet"

All Dipper knew was that one moment Bill was saying something crazy and the next Bill's lips were against his. It was off at first, but as Dipper shifted their mouths fell into place. He reached up slightly, hand on Bills shoulders. Bill had his hand on Dippers waist, obviously not caring how close he got. Their tongues intertwined and all Dipper could think was how this felt so right and how wrong it was at the same time. His arms slid up, completely wrapping around Bills neck, pulling him closer. Bill was obviously enjoying this as much as he was, pushing him against the wall and lifting him slightly.
Bill had a point though. It did taste like ash.

And gold. Bill's mouth was hot and as he pressed it up against Dippers... Things got heavy.
Pulling back slightly, only for air, Bill licked the drool off Dippers bottom lip. It wasnt much, the natural stuff from any kiss, but it made Dipper blush. Chuckling again in that voice that could say anything to Dipper and get him going, Bill kissed Dipper again. And again. And again.
Dipper was internally agonizing. This was what he'd wanted, hell this guy was perfect. Too perfect. There was certainly no alchohol on his breath, so something else must be influencing him. Maybe something in the cigarettes?
Bill's lips moved from Dipper's mouth to his neck, pulling at the hoodie with his teeth. Judging from his laugh, Bill could feel the heat building on Dippers face. This was what he wanted, Dipper thought to himself as Bill bit into him. It took him a moment to register that this wasnt a love bite.
The guy had legitimately take a bite out of him.

A hand shot from his waist to his mouth, muffling his whimper.
Bill hesitated slightly, he'd expected more of a scream. But Dipper wasnt fazed, honestly. If he was dying, as least it'd be in the arms of the most gorgeous man he'd ever met.

Bill pulled back, tongue wiping the blood off've his lips. His eye's searched Dippers, looking for anger, hate, fear, disgust, anything to signify he felt betrayed or afraid.
Nothing. Dipper just... Nothing.

Bill just stared at him, before leaning his head in, forehead against forehead, eyes closed.
Dipper closed his eyes, not aure what to expect.
"Dipper?"
"Mhmm?"
"How long will that take to heal?"
"By tomorrow probably"
"Will it scar?"
"Because you bit me? Most likely"
"Good"
That startled Dipper. He hadn't bitten him to harm him. A scar?... He opened his eyes, searching Bills face.

"Why is that good?"
"It means anyone who sees that scar'll know you belong to me"
Dipper froze.

He hadn't been attacked. He'd been claimed.