Chapter 6

They broke apart after a moment, and Dipper was redder than blood. He glared at Bill, who was smiling softly, a look that melted Dipper's anger instantly.
Benjamin laughed.
"Hey. People ain't staring anymore"
They weren't either, but then again, Bill was an Alpha. Staring now would be rude, and disrespecting someone like him was a deathwish.
A shout caught the groups attention.
"DIPPER MASON FUCKING PINES"
Dipper froze at the voice. An all too familiar woman was half-jogging towards him, shock and confusion clear on her face.
Bill seemed just as confused, turning his eyes to Dipper.
"Who?..."
Dipper panicked.
"Run."
"What?"
"Just go!"
Dipper slipped out of Bills arm, stepping back before turning. The woman dodged around the group, half tackling him beofre he could escape.
Bill's instincts kicked in instantly.

All Dipper knew was that one second Mabel had him in a headlock, and the next she was stumbling back and he was in Bills arms. His yellow eyes were narrowed, sharp enough to cut steel.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"
His voice was a low snarl, clearly angry.
"Hey, hey!"
Dipper almost laughed, out of shock and relief.
"That's my sister. It's ok, she's my sister!"
Bill hesitated, giving Dipper a wary look. He just pulled away from Bill, turning to Mabel, who had her arms crossed over her chest.
"What the hell is this?"
Dipper laughed nervously.
"Uhh... Mabel, this is Bill.
Bill, this is Mabel"
The brown-haired woman looked Bill up and down before facepalming.
Bill tilted his head. "What's that look supposed to mean?"
"You marked him didn't you?!"
Dipper froze.
"W-Wait... How did you?-
Mabel rolled her eyes, "Dips, just the other week we saw a news thingy on it, remember? You were so pale you could've passed out then and there.
I only had one conclusion for that"
Wendy, Soos and Benjamin joined the group, who had fallen silent.
"So... How long have you two known eachother?"
Bill spoke. "A week"
That stopped her.
"Welll... Heh, in that case.
You can have him"
Dipper gave her a look of complete confusion.
"Wha..? Mabel you can't just give me away!"
"He's an Alpha Dips, if he wants ypu neither of us have a choice in the matter. Besides, think about it"
Her tome changed at the last sentence. Dipper looked down, clearly some kind of matter Bill wasnt in on. Yet.
"Well, now that's sorted I'll take those"
She stepped forward, pulling the shopping bags out of Dipper's hands.
"Hey hey, even if i go with Bill I'll have to go home anyway"
That upset Mabel. To Bill, clearly something at home was not in Dipper's favour. With a sigh, she turned to Bill.
"So, whats the plan?"

Dipper sat in the car quietly. Mabel and Wendy quietly made small talk in the back, Soos and Benjamin on their phones. Surprisingly, Bill drove while he sat in the front passenger.
"So, uhh. Where are we going?"
"Mabel gave me your adress. We'll go there, pick up your stuff and drop off Mabel, then to my apartment."
"And I don't have a say in the matter?"
"Have you got anything to say?"
Dipper thought for a moment.
"Wait till this evening. I want to have a final talk with my parents"
"What time should I be there?"
Mabel smiled slightly. Despote1 being an Alpha Bill was on his hands and knees for her brother.
"Say, uhh..."
"9 o'clock" Mabel spoke up.
"That'll give us plenty of time yet not too much time"
The yellow haired driver in front of her laughed. "You're an intelligent woman, I see where Dipper gets it from"
"Pffft, don't flatter me. I get it from him"
Dipper squirmed, clearly embaressed by the compliments. Bill looked very happy with himself about that.

They pulled up along the sidewalk in front of Dipper's house. Mabel and Dipper stepped out, Soos handing Mabel the bags.
Dipper leant back into the car slightly.
"I'll see you this evening Bill"
"If anything happens call me immediately"
"I don't have your number?"
"Yes you do"
Dipper didn't want to question it.
"See ya"

Dipper watched as the black car drove off, before turning towards the house.
This was gonna be fun.