Chapter 5

It happened a week later. Dipper had managed to keep his mark hidden from both Mabel and his parents. They'd asked him to run an errand, grab some stuff from the mall. Dipper didn't mind getting out of the house, so it should have been fine.
Right?

Wrong. He'd gotten the groceries for his parents, some makeup wipes, gummy snakes and pads for Mabel (who'd texted him)  and was just heading to. A cafe in the centre of the mall when he spotted a familiar figure.
Bill.
Uh oh. He couldn't run into him here, not in public. The guy was an clear-as-day an Alpha, and his jeans/ white sweater were NOT up to standard. Causally stepping out of the crowd, Dipper mentally mapped the mall while pulling out his phone to not seem awkward. Where could he go to get a coffee?

Bill spotted him immediatly, standing to the right of one of those herbal places. Wearing a plain white sweater slightly too big and too adorable for him, he was causally going through his phone, two shopping bags in hand. Bill praised the god he didn't believe in for his luck. Turning to Wendy, he caught her attention.
"I'll be right back, ok?"
"Oh, sure thing sir"

Dipper, having figured out where he was going, put his phone im his back pocket. An all too familiar voice, still smooth as velvet, called out
"Dipper!"
Oh god.
Turning his head slightly, Bill was walking towards him. A white button-up shirt, yellow vest and black jeans, he looked good in just about anything.
He reached Dipper quickly, smilong warmly.
"Hello again"
"H-Hey"
Bill tilted his head slightly.
"Are... You ok?"
"O-Oh. I'm fine!"
Dipper rubbed the back of his neck, nerves buried under a thick smile.
Bill sighed. "Dipper I can see right through you, you know?"
Dipper swalled before laughing slightly. Hand still in his neck, he looked down.
That seemed odd. Hand on the left side of his neck... Unless.
"Hey"
Bill stepped in slightly, and Dippers head shot up.
"You have a mark don't you?"
Despite the crowd, no-one heard a thing. Dipper nodded once.
Bill sighed. He hadnt expected it to actually work, although he was pleased it had.
"Would you like to get some coffee?"
Dipper had already been planning to, and he had a little time to waste.
"I don't see why not"
"Good! Come on"

They were walking towards the entrance, to-go cups in hand. Bill had introduced Dipper to his 'friends' (Bodyguards) Benjamin, Soos and Wendy as someone he'd met on his late night ventures. It was the truth, although most of it was blurred out.
Dipper noticed it quickly. People were staring. It was ok at first, but now it was really getting to him. So much that Bill noticed. They'd just gone down escalators, front doors in sight when Bill stopped them.
"Dipper?"
"Mhmm?"
He was sipping at his coffee.
"Whats the matter?"
The matter?
"Nothing"
"Don't lie to me Dipper, it's as pointless as a broken pencil"

Dipper sighed softly. All four were watching him now.
"I'm an Omega. Walking with an Alpha and three Beta's. Thats not normal and.."
Soos spoke
"People are staring"
Dippers eyes widened as Wendy sighed.
"I noticed it as well, but I thought you hadn't"
Dipper closed his eyes with a sigh, before finishing his coffe in one go. Putting the cup in one of his bags, he turned towards the doors.
"Lets just get out of here"
The four of them took a step, but Bill had other ideas.

Grabbing Dipper by his arm he pulled him back, sweeping him into his arms, lips against his instantly. If you hadnt seen it happen you might've thought Dipper had fallen backwards and Bill had caught him. One hand on his back, Bills other hand latched around his waist to prevent him from dropping.

Every. Single. Person. In the vicinity. Stopped and Stared. Wendy giggled, the flush on Dippers face clear.

Mabel stood in the entrance of the mall. If your jaw could hit the floor, hers would've beaten it black and blue