Chapter 10

Note: Dipper is 18, and Bill is 24. A werewolf doesn't active their wolf form till they turn 19. An odd age, but one that proves perfect for most, as thats around the time things change in their lives. Bill has his wolf form, but doesn't use it unless necessary. Bill (24), Mabel (18), Dipper (18), Soos (23), Wendy (23) and Benjamin (22) all show their wolf forms at some point in this novel.

WARNING: SLIGHT NSFW

Bill's mouth was hotter than Dipper had expected, and he was having trouble dominating the kiss. It didn't help that their lips fit together perfectly, or that Bill kept grabbing his ass.
Dippers hands shifted, from behind his head to either side of his neck. As their lips crushed together again and again, all he could think of was how lucky he was that he had someone like Bill. I mean, the guy was an amazing kisser, and Dipper was losing comcentration quickly.
Bills hands tightened slightly as he walked, and Dipper didn't have to open his eyes to know where he was going. He expected to be dropped on the bed, but instead Bill turned around, sitting on the end, not breaking the string of kisses Dipper was planting on him.
Now in a more relaxed position, one of Bills hands crept up the back of Dippers shirt. Bill knew Dipper was warm, he had a heartbeat after all, but his lower back was almpst burning, and Bill was certain the rest of his body was like that.
God it was a turn-on.
Dipper was on his lap, arms loosely around his neck and lips locked on Bills. This couldn't get any better.
Or so Bill thought.

Dipper could tell Bill was dominating the kiss easily. He had way more practice, but the thought of him kissing other women jabbed Dipper for a second. A spike of adrenaline hit Dipper, and he shifted forward, grinding on Bill and pressing his chest against him. The yellow haired man gasped slightly, and the kiss broke apart. His eyes were slits of gold and lust, yet they stared straight through Dipper. His soft voice had a dark undertone as he spoke.
"How far are we going with this?"
Obviously it wasnt a full question, because he spoke again before Dipper could open his mouth.
"Because if you keep teasing me like this you may not like where it goes"
"Teasing?"
Dipper cocked his head slightly, not really registering just how hot his tone of voice was to Bill, who laughed darkly.
"Yes pinetree" he cooed , the pet name jolting Dipper slightly. Well, he thought to himself, if this is a game now, so be it.
He knew shifting had been what set this off, and he knew how. But did he want that now? Not really, but he didn't want to hurt Bill's feelings.

No. Bill would understand, he'd just have to be cute about it. He could do that much.
Leaning in and shifting again, Dipper bit Bills earlobe. He spoke in a low whisper.
"If I asked you to do something to me, would you do it?"
Bill nodded slightly, before shocking Dipper with a sharp nip at his neck. Bill's head was turned in, and Dipper glanced at the roof for a split second.
"I'd kinda like to take a nap right now"
Bill froze, before shitting himself laughing. He wasnt loud, but it took him quite a bit to calm down. He lifted his head up, and Dipper jad his hands on his shoulders. Both of Bills hands were on Dipper's waist, under his shirt, and they held in gently.

Bill shook his head slightly.
"I'm sorry, it's just...

That was the cutest thing you've ever said."
Dipper flushed, and Bill grinned again before moving. Hands on Dippers thighs now, he moved like lightning and pulled Dipper into a bridel style carry, standing up. Dipper flailed slightly at the sudden change, but stilled as Bill walked towards the bathroom. He set Dipper down in front of the door, and side-stepped, opening the cupboard. It was silent for a second before he pulled out a white night gown, handing it to Dipper.
"Here. You can sleep in this."
Dipper raised an eyebrow, a flash of jealesy in his eyes. Bill chuckled slightly.
"Before you ask, no, this doesn't belong to anyone. I bought it at the mall ealier today, thinking of you"
Dipper's eyes widened slightly, pink flushing his cheeks.
"This was the... Red bag?"
"No, blue. Now put it on"
He pointed at the bathroom door, and  Dipper didn't need a second hint.