Chapter 16

Dipper shifted, his arms slipping around Bill's neck again as his mouth fought Bill's for dominance.The Alphas hands pushed down his underwear, fingers slipping between his cheeks easily. His mouth moved, kisses travelling down Dipper's jaw to his neck. Dipper felt his fingers brush his hole ever so slightly and flinched, Bill smirking against his neck at the small gasp.
"You like that, huh?"
Dipper nodded slightly, lust starting to cloud his head. It was the middle of the day, people usually didn't do this, but now that they'd started he didn't want to stop.
At all
Bill bit down on his shoulder, chuckling to himself as Dipper whined.
"You're so innocent, and yet so needy, it's adorable"
"Bill, Plea -- Ah!"
Dipper couldn't help but cry out as a finger entered him. The bliss didn't last long before Bill pushed in another, Dipper tightening around them.
Bill pushed, fingers probing Dipper as he clung to the Alpha, letting out a moan with every movement.

God this was hot. Dipper was so innocent, so willing to do what he wanted. Bill messed around, loosening the Omega with one hand, the other unbuckling his belt. Dipper caught on pretty quickly, but pulled at the shirt on his shoulders, not wanting Bill to grab his hands again if he interfered. Within minutes they were both completely naked, Dipper still whining because of the fingers in him.
Bill grinned, laying him down on the bed just rough enough to justle him, the Omega letting out a gasp in retaliation. Leaning down, teeth scraping against his ear, Bill chuckled.
"If this is too much for you, Pinetree~
You're going to hate this"

Dipper, panting, eyed him as the Alpha sat up slightly, now licking his fingers with that same lecherous grin. Moving forward, his hands shifted from Dipper's knees to the inside of his thighs, pushing then ever so slightly.
Dipper wasn't sure whether to take this as a hint or not, but he didn't have a choice, as the Alpha shifted suddenly, entering him in one go.

A/N
Ok. For those who love the dirty shit. Good job. I love reading it.
But I honestly can't bring myself to write it without sound cringy.
Like 2012-fic cringy or 50 Shades of Gray cringe.
So spend like 5 mins imagining them getting it on, and by then I should have the next chapter up.

Hate to disappoint, but thanks so much for the support!!!