Chapter 11

Dipper used to like wearing feminine clothes. His parents judged him for it harshly, so the habit stopped quickly. However, standing in bathroom and watching himself in the mirror, Dipper could tell these sorts of things were meant for him. The outfit was a simple white spaghetti-strap nightgown, but it didn't clash against his pale skin. Curled brown hair that stopped just below his ear framed a round face, and wide eyes stared back at him. They were brown, but had flecks of gold and, as Mabel always commented, looked gold at certain angles.
Maybe it had something to do with his wolf form? He didn't know.
Stepping out of the bathroom, a calm scene met his eyes. Bill was standing to the left of where they'd been sitting before, in grey track pants and a matching tank top. There wasnt much left to the imagination, but Dipper wasnt in the mood any more. Stepping forward, he met Bill's gaze with a slight flush, yellow eyes taking in the sight before him. Bill smirked, tilting his head slightly.
Dipper pouted.
"What's so funny, huh?"
"Nothing. Just didn't expect you to look this good"
Dipper, who'd crossed his arms over his chest, froze.
Oh.

Walking forward, he passed a grinning Bill and threw himself on the bed. Literally.
Rolling onto his back while still in the centre, Dipper crossed his knees slightly and threw out his arms, earning a huff from Bill.
"And where am I supposed to sleep?"
Dipper giggled. Actually giggled. He was free, and safe, and happy, and...
Bill climbed in next to him, shifting Dippers head up and onto the pillows before locking his arms around his waist. Dipper rolled over, loosely wrapping his arms around Bill's neck. Bill nuzzled into his neck slightly, and Dipper buried his face into warm yellow hair.
The pair fell asleep this way.

A/N:
Was gonna write more but I seriously need help.
WAFFLES OR PANCAKES?