Chapter 8

Mabel picked up both suitcases, earning a gasp from their mother.
"You can't do this dear, we love you!"
"Yeah" Mabel glared at her. "And I stopped loving you
Deal with it."
Dipper managed to get a grip on the door handle, using Orion and Charlottes shock at Mabels statement to move while he could.

Hurling the door open, Dipper stumbled slightly before turning around and bolting. He ran four steps before he thudded into a familiar pair of arms.
Bill.
Instantly embraced, Dipper curled into him, realization that he was finally safe hitting hard. Mabel jogged down the footpath past Bill, giving him a thankful glance as she went past. Benjamin was already opening the boot when she got there.

Orion and Charlotte stood on the door step in shock. Bills warm yellow eyes, as Dipper described them, narrowed, turning cold. The Omega felt his arms tighten slightly.

"I'm going to say this once, Mr and Mrs Pines.
Show your face to either Mabel or my Dipper ever again and I'll have you in jail for more child abuse charges than you could possibly think of"
Arm still around his shoulder as he turned himself and Dipper around, Bill shot one more glare at the dumb-founded pair.
Dipper didn't look back.

Benjamin drove. Wendy was in the front seat, Mabel in the far right of the back. Dipper sat in the middle and Bill to the left, although both his arms were around the Omega.
Words ran through Dippers head, over and over.
"Ungrateful wretch... Should have abandoned you... Your mother was right..."
He curled in, tears threatening to spill from the corners of his eyes. Bills voice was soft and warm, his head above Dippers.
"If you're going to cry, cry. Let it out"

Mabel leant against her arm, watching traffic race past. Right next to her, her brother sat in the arms of a man who loved him, sobbing. She raised her head, eyes on the red head in the front.
"Say, Wendy?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm ok to stay with you as well right? I know Bill's offer was for Dip Dop, but I kinda said things I can't take back, and..."
Bill smirked slightly.
"Mabel, if I didn't help you as well Dipper would kill me, you've got nothing to worry about"
"Heh, thanks Bill-i-o!"
"Don't call me that"
"Sure thing Biddy-Boo"
It took a few minutes, but Mabels harassment and Bill's blatant refusal had an effect on Dipper, who started laughing along with Wendy and Benjamin.
Dipper shifted slightly, leaning his head against Bill's chest.
"Say, where's Soos?"
"Well, somone has to man the nest, right?" Wendy could barely keep the smile out of her voice.
Bill sighed, eyes on Mabel. "No nicknames. None. Capichè?"
Mabel nodded, resigned but diligent.
Dipper smiled secretively, which caught his sisters eye.
"What about me Bill?"
As soon as his yellow eyes landed on Dipper, they softened.
"As long as it's not inappropriate, I'll put up with it for you"
Dipper grinned, eyes alight.
"How about Bug-a-Boo?!"
Wendy and Benjamin had to stuff their fists in their mouths to stop from shitting themselves.
Bill let out an exasperated sigh.
"I'd rather anything but that"
Dipper giggled, tears and bad mood gone.
"Well then, how about Daddy?"
Everyone in the car froze, and Dipper couldn't read Bills eyes.
"Not in public"
Mabel snickered slightly, but the rest of the car ride was mostly silent.

Dipper was happy. In Bills arms he was safe and warm and loved. Nothing could go wrong.

A/N:
Sorry I haven't updated lately, been lacking motivation.
Thanks for reading though, and plz comment if you'd like.
Bye!