Chapter 15

A/N
Warning: If you can't handle gay shit.
Stop. Going. Through. The. Tags.

If you can, enjoy! ;)

With a swift movement, Bill hefted Dipper up onto his shoulder. Shocked by it, Dipper squealed.
"Bill!"
The yellow Alpha just laughed
"Honestly Dipper, you can't say something like that and not expect ne to react"
There was a lilt in his voice, making Dipper a little nervous. He was an Omega, meaning he could breed.
Would he be accepted by Bills rich friends? Is that even what Bill wanted? Was...
His thoughts were broken as his back hit the bed. Somewhere along his train of though, Bill had entered the room, and was now closing the door.

Click.
That was the lock.

Dipper adjusted himself, curling his feet under his legs and to the side. He wanted to smile a little, but all he could do was freeze.
Bill had turned around, and was watching him with glowing yellow eyes.
Literally. Glowing.
He swallowed nervously again as the Alpha slipped forward quietly, reaching the end of the bed. He climbed forward, hands either side of Dippers waist.
The dejavu hit the corner of Dipper's mind, but he didn't notice it. He DID notice, however, the hand going up his shirt. Bill's hand was warm against his cold skin, and he flinched away slightly. Bill didn't notice, eyes focused on Dippers, foreheads touching lightly.

"Dipper"

His voice was low, and the need in it was clear.

"Ye-"

Not even a word, and Bill's mouth was on his. His tongue probed Dipper's mouth as he moved forward, almost straddling Dipper.

"Dipper"

He almost didn't hear the question in the word.

"Yes?"

"Lets play a game"

"What.. Kind of game?"

"I'll do what I want, and if you've had enough, say so and I'll stop"

"Like... A safeword?"

"More or less"
"Meaning...?"

"More sex less kinky"

"Oh"

The oh was clearly a signal to Bill, as he slipped an arm under Dipper's legs, the other now behind his back. Picking him up, Bill moved to the head of the bed, almost to the pillows, before turning around. Dipper settled on his lap awkwardly, but Bill changed that, slipping his hand down the brunettes thigh and pulling him closer. Dippers hands were flat on his chest for a moment, before he moved them, one in Bill's hair and the other on the back of his neck as they kissed again.
Bill's hands were teasing, one under Dipper's shirt and the other pulling at the edge of his jeggings.

Yeah, jeggings, blame Mabel.

He shifted, grinding against Bill slightly, the Alpha letting out a small gasp in response.
Dipper liked that.

It went on for a little bit, the kissing and the grinding. Bill was clearly getting agitated, the Omega could tell through the fact that his kissing was getting a lot harder, hands up his back, Dippers arms around his neck from being pushed forward.
That, and the insistent little "friend" poking him.

Bill let out a low growl, causing Dipper to freeze. Using this to his advantage, the Alpha shifted his head, teeth now on Dipper's neck. Dipper couldn't help but smile. Only for a moment, as Bill ran his tongue over the bite marks and faint blue lines on Dippers shoulder. He didn't stop there, getting right up to behind his ear before speaking in a hushed whisper.

"Clothes. Off, now"

Dipper obliged, pulling his shirt up over his head. Bill leant forward, teeth on his chest.
"A-Ah! Bill!"
The Alpha hummed, tongue tracing the edge of the Omegas nipple.
Dipper threw his shirt to the side, it landing without a sound.
Bills hands pushed the edge of Dippers pants down, and he helped, squirming out of them as he unbuttoned Bills shirt. The Alpha smirked, pulling Dippers hand away from his bare chest.
"No Pinetree.... I'm doing the touching"
"...Pinetree?"
"Yep. Your last name is Pines after all"
"That's stupid"
Bill just chuckled, fingers just under the waistband of Dippers underwear.

A/N
Chapter 16 will be steamier than a hot spring in japan (hah references)
You HAVE been warned