First Work Submitted

We have our first work submitted and surprise surprise, it's from the COC's local stalker. XD Also an author whose helping out.
This work is submitted by CrazyFandomAlert . And of course, it's Deathly. -_- *Grumbles*
Should have expected as much. >->
(Bruh, at least you got compared to fire)
~~~

Most people said that ice and fire didn't mix. It just didn't go with the logic, the physics of the world. Which in most cases, was most likely true. If the ice got too close to the fire, it'd be melted. Or if the flame got too close to the ice, it's also possible that the cold temperature would put the flame out.

All in all, the two just didn't mix. But nothing goes to say that they couldn't mix no matter what, because then that'd just be a lie. The two could mix if they tried. Yes, the ice may melt slightly, and the heat of the flame may dim, but that isn't all too bad.

The flame would dim in order to not hurt the ice, but all the while it would still shine brightly and brilliantly as ever, warming up the ice when necessary and keeping those around it warm as possible. It wouldn't hurt those around it, it would keep them safe and warm all the same, no matter it's temperature. The flame was no longer unpredictable. The ice would be melted from the inside, but the outside would remain firm and cold, ready to protect the flame inside. It wouldn't freeze those around it, it would protect them instead. The ice would not be melted from the outside, but the inside would always remain soft. A soft spot only the flame was allowed to see.It was quite simple really. He was ice, she was fire. The two could mix after all. They had always defied logic and they always would. It really was quite simple. Lilly was the fire. Billy was the ice. Lilly didn't burn the other and Billy wasn't cold towards the other. They mixed quite well, really. It was as simple as that.