Submission

This work is submitted by MissesJHaHa .

I really like it. I think it's censored enough to be submitted but I'll add the warning in case. I'm also really rooting for this one too, this is the quality dark shit I often look for. XD

Enjoy being punched in the gut with those feels.

Warning: Dark.

~~~~~~

I am a murderer.

"There are four categories," I began, raising four fingers in the air. "self, family, superior, and other."

The humming of a crackling light bulb filled the room as I let my words seep into his painfully small brain. "My favorite category is other." I admitted, kneeling down to be level with him. He immediately shied away, backing up more into the wall. "Because that's the category homicide Falls into."

"E-even if you do kill me. The League will find my body, and then you." He threatened, uselessly pulling at his restraints. "You'd be in Arkham Asylum in mere hours."

I drew out a long sigh, straightening myself up so that I was now towering over him. "I'm a bit offended that you take me to be some kind of.. some kind of amateur." I scoffed, setting my gaze into a thin glare. "I've been in this line of business for years, and not once has the League been able to pick up my right scent."

"Batman will." It was amusing how much hope dripped off those words. I couldn't help but pity the guy a little bit.

"Ah, my dear dear speedster. There is still quite a lot you don't know about this side of the spectrum." I wiped away a fake tear, strolling over to the small metal table holding a display of some of my favorite tools. Scalpels, wire, cloths, nails.. the list goes on. "Ever heard of water boarding?" I asked, pulling the cloth and bottle of water from the mix.

I received no answer.

"What's wrong. Finally lost all your grit?" I pouted, turning to face him, water splashing lightly out of the bottle and onto the cemented floor. "You'd probably prolong the inevitable a bit if you keep this conversation going."

"Go to h-"

"Mind your language, please." I interrupted. "We do have a few youngsters reading. I wouldn't want their minds tainted with such profanity just yet." 1

"You're insane."

"How sweet of you to notice." Gently setting the bottled water at his side, I leaned his head back, ignoring the futile struggle he presented. "Do cooperate, or I'll just be forced to kill you now. No fun in that, right?"

"Why are you even doing this?" He gasped out, his words becoming muffled as I laid the cloth over his face. Using my over hand to keep his head securely leaned back.

"Why does anybody do anything?"

The clear liquid poured from the bottle covering the entirety of the cloth on his face. This tactic was a form of torture used to get information out of victims. It would simulate the effects of drowning. Except, no matter how much thrashing you do, you weren't going to find any surface to break through and retrieve air.

Muffled gurgles danced into my ears as he pulled at his restraints, desperately trying to reach my arms and pull me away. My grip on his head too strong for him to break away.

Just a few more seconds and he'd be dead. But, that's not what I'm aiming for just yet. Stripping the cloth from his face, I amusingly watched as he took in a lungful of air. His gingered locks sticking to his skin as he coughed out any remaining water. "Please.." He whimpered out in a hush whisper. "Please let me go.."

"Already pleading for your life?" I smirked, running my tongue across my lips. I softly stroked his freckled cheek, he immediately flicking away from my touch.

"Please. I don't want to die." Tears began to trickle from his eyes, turning them a beautiful shade of green.

"Come now, I've only been torturing you for a minute at most. Do show me some of that heroic nature and suck it up for now." I lectured, turning towards the rest of my toys. "Now, how about we see how well you handle branding."

Kid Flash had been one of my more favorite victims. Making him endure every torturous act I threw his way, and then listening to his pain filled pleas. It was.. exhilarating. More so than any other person I had encountered before.

He had also lasted the longest. Most likely a perk from his superb healing factor. It wasn't until he was a broken mumbling mess did I finally choose to pit him out of his misery.

"Please.." He continued to repeat, almost as if he was in a trance. The gray walls around him had stained a beautifully crimson red, more so matching his demolished body.

"You have done well today, Wallace." I commended, lightly brushing his hair from his face. "I believe it's time I let you rest. Hm?"

He simply continued to stare at the ground with dull eyes, his lips being the only thing moving as he continued to repeated that single word; "Please."

The demolishing of a wall sounded behind me. My grin widening as I listened to the League finally make their way here. Kid Flash's name tearing itself from their lips as they desperately called.

"Sleep well." I mumbled into his ear, placing my lips to his temple whilst I drove a thine blade through his heart. Raspy wet breathes soon completely disappearing as his small pleas came to a halt.

Straightening myself out, I adjusted the drenched gloves on my hands, making my way out of the room through a separate exit.

Grinning as the sound of a mournful Speedster wailed into the air, calling out his nephews name, before he soon too went quiet. +

My name is Dick Grayson and I am a murderer.

~~~
Oh look, Wally died again -

He's fading away - (Reference to that earlier submission. The edited picture. XD)

Ha! RIP Wally. The favourite character to kill.

- Lilly