Yikes, this is late.

This is my own fault that this is being submitted so late, jeez. I'm sorry. I got lazy. :")

This work is submitted by Jaiden_Nickles

~~~~~

Ellie's P.O.V    

~ 5 years after the flying Grayson's accident ~    

"You  guys all should know me but, Hello, my name is Shayna brown, I'm 15,  and I am here because I'm addicted to asking questions" I said in a  cheery-like tone.    

"Goodmorning  Shayna" the rest of the group said in unison, sounding depressed, I  wouldn't blame them though, after all, this is a support group.    

Now  your probably wondering why I would pretend to be in a support group for  7 weeks just so I could rob it. Well, I'm short on cash and I find  weird people fascinating, ok? Cool.

"Shayna can I ask you something?" Shawn, the creepiest guy I've ever met and the head of this group asked.    

"Actually  Shawn, I came today to ask you something" I said in a sickly-sweet  voice, trying to distract the weird middle aged man.    

"I know I'm supposed to make sure you don't ask questions" Shawn said in a thinking voice    

"But  what would the question be my dear" He said after a minute. Man, this  dude gives me the chills. I'm glad that I'm getting this mission over  with.    

" my question is....." I pondered     

"Yes?" Shawn said while leaning closer to me, putting a grimy hand on my leg. I Pushed his hand off because, Creep!    

"Where's the safe?!" I yelled, standing up, putting on my mask and pulling out my gun    

"W-wha-" Shawn could barley manage to stutter,  before I knocked him out.    

"Now weirdos, who should I tie up first?" I asked excitedly to no one in particular.    

(Time skip// 1hour)     

"Now  that your all tied up and Shawn has awaken, let's get down to business"  I hollered, watching everyone cower in fear. It made me smile.    

"Shawn!  You might be wondering why I didn't tie you to something? Well, you are  gonna help me tie these bombs to people , so when they choose to move  or try to escape 'BLAMO!!!!!' We all die! Yes, Even me. But you see, my  plan wouldn't work if you were tied up" I said tilting my gun towards a  girl my age. Her name is Mandy I think, eh who cares? She will be dead  soon anyways. she cowerd back and I laughed a menacing laugh    

"Waltz  with me Shawn!" I hollered as I lugged the heavy, grimy man around the  room, pointing my pink painted, bedazzled gun at his head    

"Sniff  it out boy! All ya gotta do is tell me where that safe is and I'll let  everyone here free!" I hollered loud enough so everyone would know who  ended up killing them. Not me. Shawn.     

"  aren't ya gonna say something to me Shawnie boy?" I asked, 'forgetting'  that I put a gag in his mouth. 'kinky' I thought, then I remembered how  gross Shawn is and the task at hand.    

I  pulled off Shawns gag and made him speak. Eventually  I found out that  the vault was in the basement. Apparently he thought time was his  friend? He also mumbled something about a vigilante? I don't know?