Results!

Hello Maggots! I'm Jaggy, Lilly's assistant in creating this event. Lilly is currently on a four week trip where she'll be super busy and have no WiFi(the horror). So that's why your stuck with me, the sidekick! It's time for the product of the past couple of weeks to be presented!

But first, let me level with you all, I think I can speak for Lilly and myself when I say that we are super glad you all decided to participate in this COC event. For so many of the COC family/friends to come together to have this fun is really a beautiful thing. This fun little event was made in hopes of uniting us stronger, and I believe we succeeded in that goal, so thanks for being here, all of you. Or... something like that. I legit don't know what I'm doing. LOL

Another thanks to the voters. I couldn't write this note without your participation(this also wouldn't be much of a competition, huh?).

And of course, thanks to the Authors who provided some motivation for the participants. Have fun with your end of the deal, suckers! Oh shit... I'm one of those suckers... Oh well. Good luck to you.

And the final thanks is to the participants! Thank you for working hard and posting to this competition! All of you did a wonderful job! I saw all your works and they are all worthy of an award!

HaHa! But that's not the case! Only three get prizes! Wanna know who? Well, first let's all give a big round of applause(or like golf claps, unless you want anyone in the room to think you are a retarded seal) to the main benefactor and operator of this event, Lilly! Have fun at your retreat, Big sis! You'll be seeing this when you get back.

Well, I believe that was enough stalling don't you? I bet you wanna know the winners, right? Well too bad! First, a few honorable mentions, and by honorable mentions, I mean I'm about to give the equivalent of participants awards without the award part, heh heh heh...

Tied for 0 points is Jaiden_Nickles and Black-Jaguar (lol, that ones me, I'm trash XD). Jaiden, you may not have won, but your work really was good. It was very entertaining, because who doesn't love giving batman and Robin bizarre nicknames? XD

Tied with 1 point is CrazyFandomAlert and NightwingingIt . Awesome effort, dudes. Loved the memes and the awesome symbolism! Very creative!

With 2 points is peyperplanes . Beautiful memes, Notyep, Wally is slowly fading away. *nods confidently* Yep

With 3 points is TheAmazingRobin . The game was truly a work of art! It would be awesome to play it IRL! Murder is so fun! MUAHAHAH- did I just say that out loud?

EHEM- Last, but not least, of the "Honorable mentions" is MissesJHaHa with 4 points! And speaking of murder, there was plenty here! Once again, Wally is brutally murdered. T-T
Hello darkness my old friend...

That's it! Now, onto the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners!

But first, a brief shoutout to our sponsors: