Another one.

-_-

Submitted by: Sky_Warrior01

~~~

"Dick... you can't keep going like this."

"You can't keep ignoring everything."

"I know you're hurting, and I know you're upset, but really..."

"Isn't it about time that you moved on?"

"It's been three years already..."

"What happened was tragic, but..."

"Richard Grayson, give me that bottle!"

"That's it. If you're going to keep on acting like this..."

"Dick... come on. Please? What would they think?"

"Do it for them..."

"This is the last time."

"Quit feeling sorry for yourself. It's unattractive."

"Grayson, you're being a brat. And you stink. When was the last time you..."

"Look... just come outside? It's not that hard..."

"Dude... what's wrong with you? How many bottles even are there on your floor?"

"You're drunk. Gross."

"Come on... at least drink the good stuff..."

Wally. Artemis. M'gann. Roy. Conner. Zatanna. Kaldur. Tim. Damian. Jason. Barbara. Even some members of the Justice League.

But Dick didn't care. He didn't care that their pleas haunted his every moment. He didn't care that they might have a point.

No.

All he cared about was what had happened.

Batman's death.

The death of the man who had taken him in and raised him as his own.

The man who had comforted him when he was upset, who had been there for him throughout his childhood, who had helped him bring justice to his family's murder.

The man who was more of a father to him than anyone else.

Dead.

Along with the grandfatherly figure of his former butler.

The only two people who had cared about him when he was nothing. When he didn't even own the clothes on his back.

They were dead, and now Dick was trapped, lost in a haze of grief. There was no villain to find. No way to avenge their deaths.

He stared blankly at the bottle in his hand, sighing softly as he took another gulp, the burn of alcohol not even registering as he tossed the now empty container across the room, watching as it shattered against the wall, the shards falling into a pile with all the others as he reached for yet another bottle, tears mingling with the alcohol that spilled out of his mouth.

Dick curled up on the dirty couch, sobbing into a dusty cushion as he drifted off to sleep for yet another night haunted by the words of his former friends.

~~~

I'm worried about your mental health. All you ever write is sad shit or angst. Even Ari has wrote something happy.

This has become a problem, Sky. -_-

- Lilly, your big sister who is going to help you with this problem. >~>