(Dies slowly) Another Submission

This work was submitted like, a full 24 hours and I'm sorry I'm only getting to it now. Such lateness. I'm sorry. ;-;

This work was submitted by: TheAmazingRobin

~~~
Well, almost everyone in the world has at least heard of Batman. If not, you have lived under a rock with turtles your entire life. This game is centered upon Gotham City and the extreme amount of villains and vigilantes that reside in this crime infested city.

WHAT YOU NEED AND WHEN TO PLAY: To start with, you need a hat. Or a crate. Or anything that will hold notecards without them falling out. Except for shoes. Shoes aren't the best things to use in this case. They smell. They are bad. Don't use shoes. In fact, do something better! Wear them! 'Cause you're definitely going to need them.

Next, you're going to need notecards to write the names of the players on. This game is completely anonymous, so you have no idea who anybody is. The best idea is to play this game at night. Not in the daytime. Because in the daytime it is hot and sweaty, and a Hell of alot harder to hide. The minimum players that you can have is 3 to 4, and there is no maximum. So if you have 30 kids, just keep chucking random villains and people in.

THE CAST: There are many different players in Gotham, and you can do anything you want! We've played with Young Justice, we've had Teen Titans characters, we've had so many different options. It's kinda up to you. For now, I'm going to share our current and my personal favorite cast.

BATMAN:

Almost everyone knows who this man is

Almost everyone knows who this man is. If you pull this man, you're not screwed! Your objective is to take down Gotham villains, and by doing this you go up to a person and pretend to stab them in the back. Don't use an actual knife. That would be very, very bad and you would get in lots of trouble for that. This also applies to all other Gotham villains, Nightwing, and the Red Hood. Another thing Batman can do is to stop the Red Hood from, um, killing all the Gotham villians and taking the good sides victory. All you have to do is go up to the Red Hood and pretend to stab him in the back.

NIGHTWING:

Circle of Crazy EventsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara