Submission

This random work was submitted by cookiethife
Definitely interesting. XD

~~~

A boy with black hair walked on stage, the theatre (which was packed with people) it was so silent his footsteps echoed in the room. A name tag stuck onto his shirt read 'Jason' he cleared his throat loudly."today we are here to tell the story of a bitc-ow!" He started only to be cut off as someone off stage walked on and whacked him upside the head. "what Jay means to say" Dick said glaring at Jason "is that we are here to tell the story of a hero."

"A strong hero, who loves me the most!" a third voice added as the owner slowly walked on stage, Damian scowled at the crowd then at Dick who was waving dramatically and blowing kisses.

"Flattery will get you no where, and your not his favourite" a voice promised as he walked on stage, crossing his arms Tim smirked at Damian "I am".

"Anyways" Jason rolled his eyes "once apon a tim-"
"Really that's how your going to start?" Dick asked scowling
"Fine you do it then" Jason was already done. Dick smirked at him "I will" he cleared his throat, "once apon a time!" Jason made a sound of protest only to be ignored as Dick continued, "there was a hero with the most tragic backstory you can imagine-"

"Really your not even going to say it?" Tim asked with a raised eyebrow, "It's to horrible for me to put into words!" Dick remarked

"Not for me" Jason cheerfully took centre stage. He snapped his fingers and a spotlight landed on him, he smiled grimly at the crowd "thanks to a old man, he.....was forced into interaction..." he paused for effect, "with other humans" he whispered.  A loud gasp came from the crowd some where crying, others blink backed tears.

"Now that......that's over with" Damian moved forwards "onto the story!" Dick declared,

"we start in the most terrifying place to ever exist- do I have to say these?" Tim pointed to the sheet of lines Dick had drafted for him, after reviving a nod he rolled his eyes and went back to reading. "-to ever exist........a supermarket?" Dick gasped dramatically well Damian practically shuddered, Tim shook his head in fear.

Slow pan down to supermarket

Batman moved down the rows causing havoc and fear on anyone who looked at him  pausing to watch the lobsters move in the small tank their thoughts drifted to a certain Aquawomen then to a women of wonder all the way from a canary to a cat. Suddenly the lobster looked up at them and began "under the sea under the seas! Darling it's better Down where it's wetter, Take it from me!" The lobster sang bataman jumped back in shock only to slam into what felt like a brick wall, spinning they saw it was wonder women the took his  hands in her own "come to paradise island with me" she said a question in his tone. Before batman could reply the wall was kicked down "I object!"  Black canary called  storming over to them and pushing them apart. "Batman belongs with me!" She said with a glare before turning to batman and lowering to one knee revealing a.........red ring-pop. "You call that a ring?" Catwomen said as rude as posible, well se dropped from the rafters on to one knee to reveal a......green ring-pop. "I can only go with one of you" Batman sighed, "then come with me" Talia smirked from the doorway as she held a orange ring-pop, the crowd of people who had gathered around them placed bets on who would win the heart/potato of darkness belong to Batman. "I know exactly how to settle this" he admired in his nails under the thick black glove "fight to the death" he said casually "I marry who wins."

Catwomen, Wonder Women, Talia and Black Canary took battle stances and-

"What are you guys doing?" Bruce asked with a raised eyebrow.

Inside the supply closet Jayson, Dick, Damian, and Tim looked up and hid the sock puppets as fast as posible.

"Ironing cats."
"My little pony fan club."
"Doing each other's hair."
"Putting on a puppet show." They answered in unison, the other three stopped to glare at Jason who shrugged "honesty is the best policy" he said unapologetically. "What type of puppet show?" Bruce asked holding up Tim's hand, the white sock had been painted red and blue with black shoelaces glued to the top like hair. "A awesome one" Dick said waving a sock covered hand in Batmans direction "well we have to go, it's time for patrol" Bruce dismissed to confused/tired/cool/used to it care. Tim watched as the other four walked away before returning to  the small wooden stage, almost fondly, he picked up he puppet of Damian and the others setting the stage away somewhere safe where it wouldn't broken. He stared at the puppets for a moment longer. "Yo, Timmy ya' comin'?" Dicks voice startled him "yeah, yeah" he mumbled turning his back on the stage and following after Dick.

~~~

..whalep  *goes back to My little Pony fanclub?*

- Lilly