30

Lydia's legs wrapped tighter around his hips. Her hands settled on his neck and her fingers ran gently through the small hairs on the back of his neck.

"Mmm," He mumbled out, "Where?"

Lydia shrugged and kissed him again. He tilted his head upwards as one of her hands rested on his cheek. Her thumb brushed against the small brown beauty marks splattered across his cheekbones and she smiled at the sight of them up close.

Slowly, Stiles expression changed into one that looked confused. Lydia's smile faltered. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Something's different about you," He said quietly. Stiles tilted his head to the side as he examined her face. "You're....you're smiling. And laughing. And being cute. That's odd."

Lydia rolled her eyes at him and Stiles chuckled. "I'm just happy," She told him.

"I was teasing," He said with a smirk. Stiles slipped his hands under her thighs and picked her up, off of the counter. Lydia held onto him a little tighter and Stiles connected their lips once again.

"You're a jerk," Lydia laughed into the kiss and bit down on his bottom lip, tauntingly.

"I know," He joked in response.

Stiles took her out of the kitchen and into the living room. He almost tripped on Miles and muttered a "fuck" under his breath. The dog waddled away from the two humans.

Lydia giggled and he silenced her with his lips. He kissed her and kissed her until he stumbled into his room and let her drop down onto the edge of his bed. Stiles kicked the bedroom door shut with his foot.

Lydia's back hit the mattress as he leaned over her. Stiles lips moved away from her red, teeth bitten ones and trailed down to her neck. He sucked and bit and licked at her sensitive skin. Lydia smiled and bit down on her own bottom lip at the feeling. She put her fingers into his hair and Stiles soothed the sore skin with soft peck of his puffy lips. He pulled away to look at her fully.

Lydia smirked as she stared up at him. Stiles' eyes averted from her face to her heaving chest and back again. She noticed, of course, and sat up. Lydia's fingers wrapped around the hem of her shirt and she lifted the material up and over her head.

She dropped the shirt down onto the bed, leaving her only in a light pink bra, which looked good on her pale, fragile looking frame. The straps hugged her shoulders and showed a lot of cleavage. Stiles could see her tan lines and he smirked a little. She had faded freckles splattered all across her body. He instantly loved them all. He wanted to explore them all.

"Damn, Red," Stiles said, grinning and teasing and all, "I think I found the shape of a bird in your freckles."

Lydia laughed and grabbed his shoulders. "Oh really?" She said, slowly pushing him down onto the bed and climbing on top of him. "Funny, Stilinski. Really funny."

Stiles smiled up at her as she looked down at him, biting her lips and softly wetting them with her tongue. Lydia didn't know what she wanted to do, didn't know what he wanted her to do. So she continued to stare down at him, still and unmoving.

He knew what was going through her mind. He could tell. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Baby."

Lydia tilted her head. Baby. A name that he had never called her, not even once, but also a name that she loved instantly in that moment. Baby. "What do you want me to do?" Lydia asked.