Untitled Part 13

Sorry didn't know what to name this chapter 😂

Beca was sat at home in her living room going back over the thoughts of the weekend. She can remember the sweet smell on Chloe's favorate purfume that scented the whole house, the strawberry scented shampoo that Beca like to sniff whenever they hug. But what really got Beca shook was when they were in bed together, Beca new this was where she wanted to be for the rest of her life she just has to try and convince Chloe to be hers. Besides she was awake most of the night as she didn't want it to end, but soon fell asleep. 

Beca got a message it was from her best friend Kelly...

Kelly: hey becs how was your weekend?

Beca: omg Kell it was amazing! You know that gorgeous girl Chloe I was on about the other day well we had a massive sleepover and I got to sleep in her bed! 

Kelly:  Ooo what did you do. Wait! Did you kiss?!?!

Beca: no,no,no I wanted to so badly but I thought I would scare her off say we just lay there until we fell asleep. I was so tempted to though 😬

Kelly: sounds like you had an awsome weekend then I better go my boss is calling me. 

Beca: okay see you soon

Okay so kelly. She's short but taller than me. Blonde hair almost like a balayage type style. We've known each other since nursery so I think you could say we're life long friends. She is someone I can tell everything even when I'm really hormonal anfpd grumpy on my periods she would always be their with movies and chocolates. I know I don't like movies but when I'm in my days it's the best cure espessially when you with your best friend.

I hope to do that with Chloe one day. 

Okay guyzzzzz thx so much for reading if u still are but thx so much for the 600 views this means so much to me and this is only the start. Also I know I said I will start some one shots but I'm going to save that as a 1k special kind of thing u know!? 

So next chapter with go up with 6 votes and 4 comments ! 

Thank you and live you all!