Age 11 and 14 (part 2)

Tyler, Josh and the kids were sitting in their car, the trunk was filled with cooler boxes, and probably too many items of clothing.

"Dads when will we get there?" Jeremy asked impatiently, he began kicking his dad's seat from the back.

"Jeremy please stop that!" Josh, raised his voice a little to try to intimidate his little boy into stopping.

Jeremy immediately stopped.

Mary rolled her eyes, her headphones were in but she could hear everything.

"How about we play a game like eye spy." Tyler suggested, this family trip was to bring the family together and bond but it didn't seem like that's what was happening at the moment.

"No, thanks I'm going to sleep." Jeremy dramatically professed before he got as comfortable as he could and shut his eyes.

"Jesus Christ!" Tyler was on edge, his patience was at the limits.

Josh saw this and put his hand on Tyler's shoulder. "Everything will be okay baby, don't worry."

Josh sighed but then smiled. He loved him. He loved his husband.

**
Yeah boiiii
I always forget to update this story....oops....
I'm 10 followers away from 700, so if you haven't yet...click the button :) thank you babes!
Have a good day. If you're feeling down I'm always here to talk!
I might update again soon :)
Stay safe!
Xoxo