Age 13 and 16

"Mary!" Jeremy yelled banging on the bathroom door. "Get out of the bathroom, I need to shower!"

"Go away! Just use dad's shower!" Mary yelled from the other side.

Jeremy stormed down the stairs, his parents were currently watching TV.

"Marty's hogging the bathroom and I need to be somewhere in thirty minutes!" Jeremy yelled, he was about to burst in tears.

Tyler paused the TV, and he and Josh both walked over to their son and stood on either side of him. "Baby, calm down, just use our shower." Josh proposed.

"It's not fair! She always does this!" Tears were streaming down his cheeks. "I'm sorry sweety." Josh comforted, they sat on the couch.

"I'm supposed to meet Kyle in thirty minutes." Jeremy admitted.

Josh and Tyler glanced at each other and looked down at their son.

"Who is Kyle?" Josh asked, he was all of a sudden a little too interested in his son's life.

"Just a boy from school." Jeremy answered quietly.

"Okay, just shower up in our room and we'll drive you there afterwards." Josh offered and Jeremy smiled and sprinted upstairs.

"Your just gonna let him go on his date, he's thirteen." Tyler raised an eyebrow at his husband.

"Don't be so stubborn," Josh started laughing, "Plus he said he was just a friend." He teased.

**
I'm 5 followers away from 700 so if you haven't followed yet, please do :))))))
Have a good day.